APO Clone Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer (RDA)
The APO by Tobeco is a rebuildable dripping atomizer made of stainless steel with a copper airflow control ring. Like the Plume Veil
and the Zenith V2
, this is a very user-friendly RDA.
The APO has a tri-post design and is ideal for single or dual coil builds. This unit also has adjustable airflow: simply twist the copper airflow control ring to select your preferred (cyclops) airhole size.
The APO is 510-threaded and has a silver-plated contact pin for excellent conductivity. This RDA is very easy to disassemble - simply grip and pull off the top cap to reveal the build deck. This unit comes with a miniature flat head screwdriver, spare o-rings, as well as kanthal wire and silica wick.
This unit does not come pre-installed with wick and wire and does not include a drip tip.
Size: Height 25.5mm (1")/Diameter : 22mm (0.86")
Please Note: This item does not come with an instructional manual and is not intended for inexperienced users.
Warning on rebuildable atomizers, reprinted from the ECF website:
Please note very carefully that rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it may damage the device it is used on.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV such as a Silver Bullet, that will not be destroyed by a short circuit.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
7. These items have inherent risks and may go faulty at any time even if they were originally in good working order. The owner bears the cost of equipment damaged as a result.
Due to the nature of this product, we cannot offer warranty, exchange or returns. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
8. RAs, RDAs or RBAs must only be used on equipment that cannot be seriously damaged or harm the user. In practice this could mean an electrical device with a hot spring (fuse) or an electronic device that will not activate if there is a short-circuit (a dead short). Unfused devices or unprotected electronic devices will suffer damage when used with a faulty RA or RTA.