Bottom Vertical Coil (BVC) Replacement Head for Aspire Nautilus
Available in 0.7, 1.6 and 1.8 ohm (+/- .2) resistance. Now with organic cotton and bigger liquid intake holes!
These are replacement bottom vertical coil heads for the Aspire Nautilus Mini BVC
and the full-sized Aspire Nautilus BVC
clearomizer. They will also work with the Aspire Triton Mini
, Aspire Plato, and Aspire Nautilus 2. These coils will
also fit the Aspire Nautilus Mini tank included in the Aspire x Milspec Mini Starter kit. These coils are not compatible with the Aspire K1/CE5-S, the Aspire Triton/Triton 2, the Aspire Nautilus X or any other Aspire clearomizers.
The BVC coils are unique because instead of a wick, they feature a kanthal vertical coil wrapped inside organic cotton. BVC coils improve on the original Aspire Nautilus bottom dual coils by providing even better flavor and vapor, as well as having a longer lifecycle.
It is easy to replace the coil: simply remove the bottom assembly, take out the used coil, and screw in a new one. Fill with your favorite e-liquid (avoid getting any juice down the center tube) - a needle-tip bottle
makes the task effortless. Put back the bottom, and set aside for a few minutes to allow the coil to become fully saturated with e-juice before vaping.
Price is for a single piece. Get a Quantity Discount when you buy 5 or more coils - view "Quantity Pricing" in the menu above.
Recommended voltage / wattage range:
0.7 ohm: 3.5V - 4V / 18W - 23W
1.6 ohm: 3.3V - 4.2V / 7W - 11W
1.8 ohm: 4.2V - 5V / 10W - 13W
PLEASE NOTE: Please only use the 0.7 ohm (sub ohm) coil with devices capable of handling sub ohm vaping! If using a mechanical mod, please only use High Drain batteries with a high amp limit; if using a variable power mod, please use High Drain batteries in a device capable of putting out 20W and higher. NEVER use sub ohm coils on a regular eGo battery or on any device unequipped to support sub ohm coils - it is for your safety! Do not use kanthal wire coils with temperature control devices.
- The metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece. If this does not work, simply fire your device without inhaling for a second or two to "burn" off the excess liquid in the coil.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- The lifespan of you coil will be dependent on frequency of use, power setting, and type of e-liquid used. When the coil head wears down, it may begin to leak, and flavor and vapor production will noticeably decrease. Replace the coil with a new one if available.
Please note: Due to the nature of this item, we cannot offer warranty, exchange or returns except if DOA.