Aspire Radial Coil (ARC) for Revvo atomizer
Available in 0.1-0.16 ohm (+/- .2) resistance.
These replacement coils are designed for the Revvo Top-filling atomizer included in the Aspire SkyStar Revvo Kit. ARC stands for "Aspire Radial Coil".
ARC coils are unlike any coil currently on the market. There large, disc-shaped coils sit horizontally inside the Revvo tank. Their "stove-top" design significantly increases the surface area of the coil which helps deliver pure flavor and excellent vapor production from your favorite e-liquid. They feature spiral kanthal wire and organic cotton wicking.
It is s very easy to change the coil on the Revvo atomizer. Simply unscrew the top section, unscrew the mounting screw holding the ARC coil in place, and slide out the old ARC coil. Then, slide over a fresh ARC coil, and screw the mounting screw and top section back on. Then mounting screw also functions as a spit-back guard. Please note: When using a new coil, please turn the tank up-side-down for 2 minutes to allow the wicking material to absorb some of the e-liquid - this will help prevent it from burning when you fire the mod. To make this process a little faster, prime the new coil before installing it - simply drip a few drops of e-juice directly onto the exposed cotton on the bottom of the ARC coil before installing it.
Filling the Revvo is also quick and easier than ever, thanks to a spring-loaded filling tube located in the center of the device (accessible through the mouthpiece) - this means there are no parts for you to take off or slide out each time you need to top off your Revvo! To fill with e-juice, locate the spring-loaded filling tube, insert your e-juice bottle nozzle (or glass dropper) and push down with minimal pressure. Please note: After filling up, release pressure on the filling tube to allow it to seal, then release pressure on your juice bottle before removing completely. This will draw off any excess e-juice and prevent spillage directly into the coil.
Price is for a single (1) coil. Get a Quantity Discount when you buy 3 or more coils - view "Quantity Pricing" in the menu above.
Recommended wattage range: 50-100W (Optimal 80-85W)
PLEASE NOTE: Please only use these sub ohm coils with devices capable of handling sub ohm vaping! If using a mechanical mod, please only use High Drain batteries with a high amp limit; if using a variable power mod, please use High Drain batteries in a device capable of putting out 80W and higher. NEVER use sub ohm coils on an eGo battery or a device unequipped to support sub ohm coils - it is for your safety!
- When using a new coil, please turn the tank up-side-down for 2 minutes to allow the wicking material to absorb some of the e-liquid - this will help prevent it from burning when you fire the mod. To speed up this process, prime the new coil before installing. To prime, drip a few drops of e-juice directly onto the exposed cotton on the bottom of the ARC coil before installing it.
- After filling up the Revvo atomizer, release pressure on the filling tube to allow it to seal, then release pressure on your juice bottle before removing completely. This will draw off any excess e-juice and prevent spillage directly into the coil.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, fire your device without inhaling for a second or two to "burn" off the excess liquid in the coil. Do not do this for an extended period of time.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of e-liquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks, as well as keeps the coil head saturated (minimizing the chance of it burning when you fire your mod).
- The lifespan of your coil will be dependent on frequency of use, power setting, and type of e-liquid used. When the coil head wears down, it may begin to leak, and flavor and vapor production will noticeably decrease. Replace the coil with a new one if available.
Please note: Due to the nature of this item, we cannot offer warranty, exchange or returns except if DOA.