Aspire Triton, 3.5ml Top-Filling Pyrex Clearomizer with airflow control
If you have been searching for a versatile top-filling clearomizer with excellent flavor and vapor production, the Aspire Triton may be perfect for you!
The latest replaceable coil tank system by Aspire, the Triton uses both sub ohm and regular coils, allowing you to switch vaping styles as easily as you can change a coil head. The Triton is made of stainless steel and has a sturdy pyrex glass tank, which means you can use any e-juice without fear of damage. This clearomizer has 3.5 ml liquid capacity. It features improved airflow control, and a finned section at the top to dissipate heat away from the drip tip. In addition, the Aspire Triton is very easy to use!
The Aspire Triton comes with a 0.4 sub ohm and an 1.8 ohm coil. The sub ohm coil uses 316L (surgical grade) stainless steel and is perfect for direct lung inhales
, producing huge clouds of vapor. The 1.8 ohm coil uses traditional kanthal wire, and is ideal for mouth to lung inhales
, mimicking the feel of taking a puff on a traditional cigarette. Both coil heads use organic Japanese cotton for excellent pure taste from your e-liquids.
Changing the coil is easy: simply unscrew the base, unscrew the old coil and screw in a new one. When using a new coil, we highly recommend priming it by dripping a few drops of e-liquid onto the exposed cotton through the liquid intake holes on the sides - this will ensure your new coil is properly saturated and will not burn when you fire your device.
Although the Aspire Triton is a bottom changeable coil clearomizer, it uses a top-filling system. This makes re-filling quick, easy, and best of all, leak and mess-free! Along the top of the tank, you will notice small icons depicting a liquid drop and a "vaping man" (a face in profile, exhaling vapor). You will also notice that the scored/grooved ring along the top is adjustable, and it features two small arrows pointing down.
When you are ready to fill the Aspire Triton, first spin the adjustable ring along the top of the tank, so that the small arrows rest over the liquid drop icon - as you do this, you will notice the shaft over your coil closing off access the the coil completely, in preparation for filling. Then, grab the finned section underneath your drip tip and pull off the small top cap to expose the liquid fill holes beneath. You can now fill your Triton with 3.5ml of e-liquid (be careful not to get any juice down the center tube, which is for airflow). When you are ready to resume vaping, push the top cap back in, and spin the adjustable ring so that the small arrows now align with the symbol of the "vaping man" (you will see the shaft which was previously blocking access to your coil open up again, allowing liquid to come in contact with the coil head.) Please note: If you are using a brand new coil head, please allow a few minutes for the e-liquid to fully saturate the new coil.
The Aspire Triton features an upgraded airflow control system. To adjust airflow, simply spin the airflow control ring at the base of the Triton to expose or close off airflow for an airier or a tighter draw. In addition, you can now adjust the airflow to the removable wide bore drip tip at the top! You may want to take advantage of this feature when running the Triton at higher wattage/voltage settings in order to cool off the vapor produced. To adjust airflow at the drip tip, grip the finned section at the top cap and spin to expose or close off airflow.
The Aspire Triton is 510 threaded and will work on all 510 threaded devices without the need for an adapter. An optional RTA System
is available separately, for vapers who enjoy building their own coils.
- Top-fill: quick, easy, mess-free!
- Replaceable Coil Heads: uses both sub ohm and regular (above 1.0 ohm) resistance
- Coils use organic Japanese cotton for pure, clean flavor and excellent vapor production
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Pyrex glass tank for protection from harsh liquids
- Upgraded airflow control system: instead of clicking into place, airflow control ring spins freely for more precise control
- Additional airflow control at the drip tip
- Finned top section acts as heat sink
- Removable wide bore 510 drip tip
- Capacity is 3.5ml
- 510 connector
- 1 Aspire Triton (pre-installed with 0.4 ohm sub ohm coil/ 25-30W range)
- 1 Extra 1.8 ohm coil (10-13W range)
- 1 Simple packing box to store the tank when not in use
PLEASE NOTE: For best results and for your safety, when using the included 0.4 sub ohm coil head, please pair the Triton with a device capable of handling sub ohm coils! If using a mechanical mod, please only use High Drain batteries with a high amp limit; if using a variable power mod, please use High Drain batteries in a device capable of putting out 25W or higher, as per the manufacturer's recommended wattage range for this type of coil. NEVER run sub ohm coils on an eGo battery or a device that can not handle sub ohm coils. It is for your safety!
Dimensions: Height 73.5mm (2.89") (with drip tip installed) / Diameter 22.5mm (0.88")
- The metal tube in the center of this unit leads from the mouthpiece to the coil head. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the unit - it may leak down to the base and out of the airflow holes. We recommend wiping up the refilling area with a paper towel after filling up.
- When re-filling the clearomizer, do not overfill. The pressure from the liquid in the tank may cause the liquid trapped around the coil to flood into the base and leak through the airflow holes. Leaving some space in the tank when refilling will allow the 'trapped' liquid enough room to settle and will prevent any leaking.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eliquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the unit, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid may leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the unit.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the atomizer (usually occurs after a refill or with a coil head that has been over-primed/over-saturated with juice before first use). Ridding the center tube of liquid should resolve the issue. To do this, take the unit apart (may need to be emptied if full), wrap a piece of tissue around the base end of the atomizer and blow through the mouthpiece end.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the contact area of the battery before charging it.
- To clean the clearomizer, disassemble and run under running water. For a more thorough clean, soak in vodka and rinse with water.
- Atomizer/coil heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. The longevity of the coil depends on usage and the eliquid used (some liquids "gunk up" coils quicker than others.) As the coil head wears down, it may begin to leak, and flavor and/or vapor production may decrease. Replace the coil head with a new one if available.
Please note: Due to the nature of this device, we cannot offer warranty, exchange or returns except if DOA.