These replacement vertical coil heads are intended for the Aspire Triton, but are also compatible with the Aspire Atlantis
. They are not
compatible with the Aspire Nautilus
line of clearomizers.
The sub ohm (below 1.0 ohm) coil is encoded with a black gasket. It uses 316L (surgical grade) stainless steel and is perfect for direct lung inhales, producing huge clouds of vapor. The 1.8 ohm coil is encoded with a blue gasket. It uses traditional kanthal wire, and is ideal for mouth to lung inhales, mimicking the feel of taking a puff on a traditional cigarette. Both coil heads use organic Japanese cotton for excellent pure taste from your e-liquids.
Changing the coil is easy: simply unscrew the base of your Aspire Triton, unscrew the old coil and screw in a new one. When using a new coil, we highly recommend priming it by dripping a few drops of e-liquid onto the exposed cotton through the liquid intake holes on the sides - this will ensure your new coil is properly saturated and will not burn when you fire your device.
Recommended wattage range:
0.3 ohm - 45-55W
0.4 ohm - 25-30W
1.8 ohm - 10-13W
PLEASE NOTE: For best results and for your safety, when using the included 0.4 sub ohm coil head, please pair the Triton with a device capable of handling sub ohm coils! If using a mechanical mod, please only use High Drain batteries with a high amp limit; if using a variable power mod, please use High Drain batteries in a device capable of putting out 25W or higher, as per the manufacturer's recommended wattage range for this type of coil. NEVER run sub ohm coils on an eGo battery or a device that can not handle sub ohm coils. It is for your safety!
Price is for a single piece. Get a Quantity Discount when you buy 5 or more coils - view "Quantity Pricing" in the menu above.
- The metal tube in the center of this unit leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the unit.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the unit, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid may leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the unit.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the atomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do this, take the unit apart (may need to be emptied if full), wrap a piece of tissue around the base end of the atomizer and blow through the mouthpiece end.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the contact area of the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer/coil heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak, and flavor and/or vapor production may decrease. Replace the coil head with a new one if available.
Please note: Due to the nature of this item, we cannot offer warranty, exchange or returns except if DOA.