The 26650 Mars by EHPro is a powerful, reliable Variable Wattage mod which allows you to easily adjust wattage between 7-35W in 0.1W incremenents. This APV is massive, but feels great in the hand and is easy to use. It is made of stainless steel with a polished finish.
The 26650 Mars features an adjustable 510 connector, ensures that any atomizer you put on it will fit flush. With up to 35W of power, this APV is able to run a nice variety of devices, from Clearomizers and Clearomizer Tanks to Rebuildables.
The 26650 Mars has an easy to read LED screen and unique motion-activated operation: a motion censor inside the control head allows you to adjust watts by tilting the device left or right. The LED screen displays your watt/volt output, atomizer resistance, battery life and battery voltage at a glance! The device can be Locked to prevent misfires. Additionally, the Mars provides 15-second Safety Cut-off, Short Circuit, Low Voltage and Excessive Temperature protection.
This unit uses a single 26650 IMR Battery. We recommend only running High Drain IMR batteries in this device. The bottom cap of the Mars can be twisted to eliminate battery rattle and ensure a secure fit every time.
Never use non-rechargeable batteries in this or any other e-cig device! Only use the recommended batteries for this unit, it's for your safety.
Choose the Make It a Kit option to get batteries and a charger at a discounted price.
- Variable Wattage: from 7.0 - 35.0 W in 0.1 watt increments
- Minimum atomizer resistance is 0.3 ohms
- Adjustable 510 pin
- 5-click ON/OFF
- Motion activated: Press the power button 5 times while on to enter into Set up Mode, then simply tilt the Mars left or right to adjust wattage up or down. While in this Menu, click the power button once to EXIT out of Set up Mode, OR press once more to enter the SYSTEM Menu, where you can power the device off - simply tilt the Mars left or right to enter your selection
- Short Circuit Protection: LED screen will display "LOW RES" indicating the atomizer may be short circuited
- Low Voltage Protection: LED screen will display "CHECK BATTERY" when battery voltage is too low. Please charge your battery or replace with a new one. If the screen displays "HHHHHHHH", it means battery voltage is higher than the rated voltage - please replace with a new battery
- Excessive Temperature Protection: LED screen will display "Too hot! Please Wait" if the internal board temperature becomes excessive. Please wait before using the device again
- Lock Mode: While the device is on, press the button 3 times to lock or unlock the Mars. A lock icon will indicate whether your device is Locked or Unlocked. This setting helps prevent misfires
The 26650 Mars comes with a draw-string pouch and a User Manual included.
Size: Length 134mm (5.27") / Width 29.4mm (1.16")