EHPro Kayfun Lite Plus Clone Rebuildable Atomizer (RBA) in Black
The Kayfun Lite Plus by EHPro has all the features of the Kayfun Lite
and more! It is a very durable, stainless steel, rebuildable atomizer plated in black. This atomizer is designed to optimize the flavor of your e-liquid: the wick and wire are housed inside a conical chamber which funnels the vapor straight up for your enjoyment. The result is greatly enhanced flavor!
The Kayfun Lite Plus has an adjustable center pin and also allows for adjustable airflow control (located at the bottom of the device). This atomizer can hold up to 4.5ml of e-liquid and has a sealed 510 connection.
The Kayfun Lite Plus is very easy to disassemble. It comes with a removable drip tip. You will also receive extra packets containing wick and wire, spare screws and o-rings, and a miniature dual-sided screwdriver (phillips/flat head), AND
both a short
and a long
window tube! These polycarbonate tank tubes offer the convenience of being able to see how much e-liquid remains as well as giving you two alternative looks for your device.
This unit does NOT come pre-installed with wick and wire.
Size:Height (with drip tip installed): 74mm (2.91")/Diameter : 22mm (0.86")
Please Note: This item does not come with an instructional manual and is not intended for inexperienced users.
Warning on rebuildable atomizers, reprinted from the ECF website:
Please note very carefully that rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it may damage the device it is used on.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV such as a Silver Bullet, that will not be destroyed by a short circuit.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
7. These items have inherent risks and may go faulty at any time even if they were originally in good working order. The owner bears the cost of equipment damaged as a result.
Due to the nature of this product, we cannot offer warranty, exchange or returns. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
8. RAs, RDAs or RBAs must only be used on equipment that cannot be seriously damaged or harm the user. In practice this could mean an electrical device with a hot spring (fuse) or an electronic device that will not activate if there is a short-circuit (a dead short). Unfused devices or unprotected electronic devices will suffer damage when used with a faulty RA or RTA.