EHPro Squape Clone - Rebuildable Atomizer - Stainless
The Squape is a great bottom-filling rebuildable atomizer for beginners and veterans alike! It is very durable, with stainless steel construction and polycarbonate windows, which allow you to see how much e-liquid remains at all times. Similar to the Kayfun
, it is designed to optimize the flavor of your e-liquid. The wick and wire are housed inside a conical chamber which funnels the vapor straight up for your enjoyment, resulting in greatly enhanced flavor! However, unlike the Kayfun, the conical chamber attaches at the top instead of at the base of the atomizer - this means the Squape can be taken apart and rebuilt without having to drain the tank first.
The Squape is very easy to re-fill and functions like a bottom coil clearomizer in this regard: simply unscrew the base, fill with 5.2ml of e-liquid, screw the bottom back on and you are ready to vape!
The Squape has a sealed 510 connection and a removable drip tip. It is very easy to disassemble (please note the conical chamber can be removed using the included hex key.) You will receive extra packets containing silica wick and 30 gauge wire, spare o-rings, and a hex key.
Please note that this unit does NOT come pre-installed with wick and wire.
Size:Height (with drip tip installed): 76.9mm (3.02")/Diameter : 22.6mm (0.89")
Notes : Not for inexperienced users!
Warning on rebuildable atomizers, reprinted from the ECF website:
Please note: Due to the nature of this product, we cannot offer warranty, exchange or returns. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
Please note very carefully that rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it may damage the device it is used on.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV such as a Silver Bullet, that will not be destroyed by a short circuit.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
7. These items have inherent risks and may go faulty at any time even if they were originally in good working order. The owner bears the cost of equipment damaged as a result.
8. RAs, RDAs or RBAs must only be used on equipment that cannot be seriously damaged or harm the user. In practice this could mean an electrical device with a hot spring (fuse) or an electronic device that will not activate if there is a short-circuit (a dead short). Unfused devices or unprotected electronic devices will suffer damage when used with a faulty RA or RTA.