Eleaf iStick 100W Express Kit, Variable Volt/Variable Watt APV
The Eleaf iStick 100W
is the large and powerful Variable Wattage/Voltage mod. A little over half an inch taller than the compact iStick 50W
, the iStick 100W has a 100 watt
maximum output. This device can easily support coil resistances all the way down to 0.15 sub ohm and up to 5.0 ohm. Unlike other models in the iStick series, the Eleaf iStick 100W does not come with a built-in battery. Instead, it offers the convenience of user-replaceable batteries
, so you can quickly swap out batteries when needed.
The iStick 100W is an excellent option for vapers looking for a user-friendly, versatile and powerful device with removable batteries.
The iStick 100W features rounded edges and a smooth finish, part of the ergonomic design which makes all iSticks very comfortable to hold. This mod allows you to adjust wattage
. It has a bright, easy to read OLED screen which displays your output power, atomizer resistance and battery life at a glance. The iStick 100W features a spring-loaded
, wear-resistant stainless steel 510 connection. The device can easily handle all atomizers with a diameter up to 25mm, including the Aspire Triton (22.5mm) or Kanger Subtank Plus (25mm). The iStick 100W is compatible with most 510 threaded atomizers on the market. To use it with eGo-threaded atomizers like the Kanger Mini ProTank-3
, you will need an eGo-510 connector
(available at a discounted price from the Make-it-a-Kit menu above.) To run 808-threaded atomizers on this device, you will need an 808-510 adapter
Using the iStick 100W is easy. To turn the unit on, press the power button on the side of the mod 5 times in quick succession. To switch between Voltage and Wattage mode, click the power button 3 times. Using the up and down buttons, you can set the device to your preferred volt or watt setting in 0.1V/W increments. Voltage/wattage will increase/decrease slowly at first - to adjust at a constant high speed, long-press either the up or down button. Your selection can be Locked to prevent accidentally changing your volt/watt settings by simply holding the up and down buttons simultaneously for 2 seconds. The iStick 100W offers 10-second cutoff, Short Circuit and Low Voltage protection.
The iStick 100W features ventilation holes on both sides of the device for better heat dissipation. The mod uses 2 x flat top 18650 High Drain IMR batteries
in parallel. Please only use High Drain batteries with a high amp limit (minimum 20A) in this device.
To insert the batteries, remove the magnetic battery back cover
, and insert both battery cells with the negative poles pointing down. The cells will fit snugly inside the device. We highly recommend taking advantage of the ribbon inside the cell compartment when installing your batteries: hold the ribbon to the left and insert one battery over it, then fold over to the right and insert your second battery over the ribbon. When you are ready to remove the batteries, simply pull on the ribbon to easily "pop" them out.
Once your batteries are drained, you may replace them with a freshly charged pair. Or, you may choose to take advantage of the on-board charging
, and charge your batteries while they are housed inside the iStick 100W. To do so, plug a micro USB charge cable
into the micro USB port on the bottom of the device, and then plug into your computer, OR into a wall adapter
and into a wall outlet. The iStick can be used as a Pass-though
device, allowing you to vape while you charge. Please note: It is very important to always use and charge the batteries you select for this mod as a pair. Do not mix and match with batteries from your other devices, and never charge them separately! This is for your safety.
Choose the Make It a Kit option to get High Drain batteries, battery charger, and/or a wall adapter at a discounted price! You can also get a protective silicone case for your iStick 100W here.
- 5-Click ON/OFF, 3-Click to switch between Volt and Watt Mode
- Variable Wattage: from 5.0 - 100.0 W in 0.1 watt increments
- Variable Voltage: from 2.0 - 10.0 V in 0.1 volt increments
- Minimum atomizer resistance is 0.15 ohms and Maximum atomizer resistance is 5.0 ohms
- 10-second Safety Cutoff: pressing the power button for more than 10 seconds will cause the device to shut off. The OLED screen will display "Over 10s"
- Short Circuit Protection: if an atomizer short occurs, the OLED will display "Atomizer Short"
- No Atomizer Protection: if the attached atomizer is not making a proper connection with the device, the OLED screed will display "No Atomizer". verify that your atomizer is screwed into the device properly
- Low Voltage Protection: if battery voltage falls below 3.0V, the OLED screen will display "Lock". Charge the batteries to unlock the device
- Low Power Alert: if the battery power is less than 10%, the battery power icon on the OLED screen will flash. Remove and charge your batteries as a pair in a battery charger, or use the on-board charging with a micro USB charge cable. When using on-board charging, the battery power icon will keep flashing during charging, and the screen will go out when fully charged
- Temperature Alert: if the device overheats past the alert temperature, the output will shut off automatically and the screen will display "Temp Protection". Set aside the iStick and allow to cool down completely before continuing use
- Switch OLED Display Orientation: press the up and down buttons simultaneously for 2 seconds when the device is OFF to flip the display screen 180 degrees
- Lock Mode: to prevent accidentally changing your volt/watt setting, press the up and down buttons simultaneously for 2 seconds to Lock (or Unlock). The OLED screen will display "Lock" if your volt/watt setting is locked
The Eleaf iStick 100W Express Kit Includes:
1 x iStick 100W (High Drain Batteries are not included. Get some at a discounted price through the Make It a Kit option above)
1 x Micro USB charge cable
1 x eGo-510 connector with a collar
1 x User Manual
Size: Length 100mm (3.93") / Width 54mm (2.12") / Diameter 25.8mm (1.01")
Our standard 30 day warranty covers defective product.