iStick 50W, 4400mAh Variable Volt/Variable Watt APV (body only) by Eleaf
The highly anticipated Eleaf iStick 50W
is the big brother of the Eleaf iStick 20W and Eleaf iStick 30W
. With 50W of power, the iStick 50W can support sub ohm coils and features a high-capacity 4400mAh
lithium-ion battery, which will last a long time between charges. The iStick 50W is only slightly taller and wider than the iStick 20W/30W and like its siblings, the compact size and rounded edges of the device make it very comfortable to use. The iStick 50W is an excellent option for those of you looking for a small, yet powerful device!
This mod allows you to adjust wattage
in 0.1W/V increments, and has an easy to read OLED screen which displays your output power, atomizer resistance and battery life at a glance. The iStick 50W features a spring-loaded
, wear-resistant stainless steel 510 connection. The device can easily handle all of your 22mm atomizers, like the Aspire Atlantis
and Kanger Subtank Mini
. The iStick 50W is compatible with most 510 atomizers on the market. To use it with eGo-threaded atomizers like the Kanger Mini ProTank-3
, you will need an eGo-510 connector
(available at a discounted price from the Make-it-a-Kit menu above.) To run 808-threaded atomizers on this device, you will need an 808-510 adapter
Using the iStick is easy. To turn the unit on, press the power button on the side of the mod 5 times. To switch between Voltage and Wattage mode, click the firing button 3 times. Using the triangular up and down buttons, you can set the device to your preferred volt or watt setting in 0.1V/W increments. Voltage/wattage will increase/decrease slowly at first - to adjust at a constant high speed, long-press either the up or down button. The mod can be Locked
to prevent accidentally changing your volt/watt settings by simply holding the up and down buttons simultaneously for 2 seconds. The iStick 50W offers 10-second cutoff, Short Circuit and Low Voltage protection.
This device can be charged through the USB port on the back using a micro USB charge cable
(available at a discounted price from the Make-it-a-Kit menu above.) To charge the unit, plug the micro USB charger into the iStick and into any USB port (or, if using with a Wall Adapter, plug into a wall outlet.) The iStick can be used as a Pass-though
device, allowing you to vape while you charge - with the USB port now conveniently located at the back, rather than the bottom of the device, the iStick can now easily be set upright while used as a Pass-through.
Choose the Make It a Kit option to get an USB charger, wall adapter and an eGo-510 adapter at a discounted price! A lanyard to keep your iStick on hand, or a protective silicone case to shield it from scratches are also available!
- 5-Click ON/OFF, 3-Click to switch between Volt and Watt Mode
- Variable Wattage: from 5.0 - 50.0 W in 0.1 watt increments
- Variable Voltage: from 2.0 - 10.0 V in 0.1 volt increments
- Minimum atomizer resistance is 0.2 ohms and Maximum atomizer resistance is 5.0 ohms
- 10-second Safety Cutoff: pressing the power button for more than 10 seconds will cause the device to shut off. The OLED screen will display "Over 10s"
- Short Circuit Protection: if an atomizer short occurs, the OLED will display "Atomizer Short"
- Low Voltage Protection: if battery voltage falls below 3.3V, the OLED screen will display "Lock"
- Low Power Alert: if the battery power is at 10%, the power symbol on the screen will flash
- Temperature Alarm: if the temperature of the device is over 70C, the output will shut off automatically and the screen will display "Temp Protection" for 5 seconds
- Switch Display Mode: press the up and down buttons simultaneously for 2 seconds when the device is OFF to rotate the display screen 180 degrees
- Lock Mode: to prevent accidentally changing your volt/watt settings, press the up and down buttons simultaneously for 2 seconds to Lock (or Unlock) the device. The OLED screen will display "Lock" if the unit is locked
Includes: 1 x iStick 50W (body only) (Charger, Wall Adapter and/or eGo-510 connectors are NOT included with this unit. You can get those at a discounted price when you select the Make It a Kit option above.)
The Eleaf iStick 50W Full Kit is also available.
Size: Length 83mm (3.26") / Width 45mm (1.77") / Diameter 23mm (0.9")
Our standard 30 day warranty covers defective product.