Eleaf iStick Pico Mega TC80W Express Kit in Silver
The Eleaf iStick Pico Mega
is the latest version of the tiny Eleaf iStick Pico
. Although bigger than the original Pico, the Pico Mega also packs a ton of power and features in a small package. The most unique feature of this tiny beast of a mod is that it can be powered by either a single 18650 or
The iStick Pico Mega is a Variable Wattage and
Temperature Control mod. In Variable Wattage mode, the Eleaf iStick Pico Mega has 80 watt
maximum output. You can easily upgrade to 100W
by installing the latest firmware at the manufacturer's official website here
(scroll to the bottom of the page). In temperature mode, you can adjust between 200-600 degrees Fahrenheit
(or 100-315 degrees Celsius), and can support the use of Nickel (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), and Stainless Steel (SS316) wires. You can also dial in a custom TCR
(Temperature Coefficient of Resistance) setting for other types of coil wires, such as NiFe, SS303 and others. The included manual features a helpful TCR vale range chart to help you find the ideal temperature range for your wire material. If you enjoy using rebuildable atomizers on mechanical mods, you can set the iStick Pico Mega to Bypass
mode to harness the full voltage output of your battery. A new Smart
mode makes operation easy and allows for a custom logo.
The iStick Pico Mega does not come with a built-in battery. Instead, it offers the convenience of a user-replaceable battery
), so you can quickly swap out a drained battery for a freshly charged one as needed. The Pico Mega may be used with a single flat top IMR18650
High Drain battery (rated at 25A minimum) with the included removable battery sleeve
(pre-installed inside the device). For a long-lasting vape, you may choose to use a single flat top IMR26650
High Drain battery (rated at 35A minimum). Please note
that the 26650 battery we offer through the Make it a Kit
menu above is rated at 32A, and may be used safely without issue with coil resistances all the way down to 0.2 ohm
The battery is easily accessible by unscrewing the protruding cap on top of the iStick Pico Mega. Venting holes on the bottom of the mod help with heat dissipation. You can charge your battery with on-board
charging, by plugging the included Micro USB charge cable into the USB port on the bottom of the device and then into a computer. However, we recommend charging the battery separately with an appropriate charger
, as it will charge much quicker.
The iStick Pico Mega is small and ergonomic, with rounded edges and a no-slip matte surface for a comfortable hand feel. The Pico Mega has a spring-loaded 510 connection pin, a bright, easy-to-read OLED screen, a large firing button on the side, and recessed adjustment buttons on the bottom. Because the iStick Pico Mega is firmware upgradeable, it means this device will remain relevant in your collection for a long time.
The Eleaf iStick Pico Mega is small, user-friendly, feature-rich and extremely versatile. The device comes with all standard protections. The ability to choose between using an 18650 or 26650 battery makes this device unique among its peers. This is a great mod to take on the go, because of its small form factor and removable battery. The iStick Pico Mega has a lot to offer to both intermediate and veteran vapers, whether you enjoy sub ohm, above ohm, temperature control or all three types of vaping.
Eleaf iStick Pico Mega Features:
- 5-Click the fire button to turn unit ON/OFF
- Varibale Wattage, Temperature Control (TC-Ni, TC-Ti, TC-SS), custom TCR mode, Bypass mode, Smart mode
- Variable Wattage: from 1.0 - 80.0W in 0.1 watt increments (upgrade to 100W after installing the latest firmware update here)
- Temperature Control: from 200 - 600 degrees Fahrenheit (or 100 - 315 degrees Celsius)
- Minimum/Maximum Atomizer Resistance: In Variable Wattage, Bypass or Smart mode - 0.1 ohm - 3.5 ohm. In Temperature Control mode - 0.05 ohm - 1.5 ohm
- Firmware Upgradeable: Download firmware updates from Eleaf, and install after connecting the mod to your computer using the included Micro USB cable
- Removable Battery: Uses 1 x flat top 18650 High Drain IMR18650 battery (rated at 25A or above) OR 1 x flat top 26650 High Drain IMR26650 battery (rated at 35A or above) (not included) Please note that the 26650 battery we offer through the Make-it-a-Kit menu above is rated at 32A, and may be safely used without issue with coil resistances all the way down to 0.2 ohm
- Stealth Mode: Vape with OLED screen off
- 10-second Safety Cutoff: Pressing the fire button for more than 10 sec shuts off the device to prevent damage to the atomizer
- Atomizer Low Alert: If the coil resistance is below the accepted minimum in any mode, the screen displays "Atomizer Low"
- Atomizer Short Circuit/No Atomizer Protection: If a short circuit occurs, OLED screen displays "Atomizer Short". If there is no atomizer installed or if the atomizer is not properly installed/making a connection with the device, OLED screen displays "No Atomizer"
- Low Voltage Protection: If battery voltage drops below 3.1V, OLED screen displays "Battery Low", followed by "Lock". Charge the battery to unlock the device
- Temperature Protection: In TC mode, if the actual temperature of the coil reaches the set temperature, OLED screen displays "Temp Protection"
- Temperature Alert: If the temperature of the device exceeds alert temperature, output will automatically stop. OLED screen displays "Device Too Hot". Allow mod to cool
- Weak Battery Alert: In all vaping modes, if battery voltage drops below 2.9V, OLED screen displays "Weak Battery". Output power will be reduced accordingly
- Adjustment Buttons Lock: Lock the "+"/"-" adjustment buttons to prevent accidentally changing you settings
- Flip Screen Orientation: Rotate the screen 180 degrees
The Eleaf iStick Pico Mega Express Kit Includes:
1 x iStick Pico Mega mod (High Drain Battery not included - use the Make it a Kit menu to get some at a discount)
1 x Micro USB charge cable
1 x User Manual
1 x Nice display box to keep in when not in use
Size: Height 73.5mm (2.9") / Length 53.5mm (2.1") / Width 31.5mm (1.24")
PLEASE NOTE: Because of the protruding battery cap on top of the iStick Pico Mega, the mod can only accommodate atomizers with 22mm diameter, or less. Any atomizer with a diameter greater than 22mm will be too wide and will not fit on the Pico Mega. Because the iStick Pico Mega is a feature-rich device, we highly recommend you take the time to read the included User Manual. For a brief overview of using the kit, please click on the 2nd tab above, titled "Feature 6".
Our standard 30 day warranty covers defective product.