FreeMax Starre, 5 ml Sub Ohm Dual Vertical Coil (DVC) Clearomizer with airflow control Discontinued
The Starre by FreeMax is the first sub ohm atomizer to use dual vertical coil (DVC) technology, which offers huge vapor production, great flavor and a prolonged lifespan for the coils. The FreeMax Starre is made of of stainless steel with a high-quality, anti-corrosive borosilicate glass tank, allowing the use of any e-juice without fear of damaging the tank. The FreeMax Starre has a large 5 ml capacity. It is easy to fill or to replace its coil.
The FreeMax Starre DVC coils
feature medical grade cotton and USA-made wire: these coils wick very well, offer great flavor and are rated to handle up to a whopping 100W of power without a dry hit! Changing the coil is very easy: simply unscrew the base, unscrew the old coil and screw in a new one. Make sure to prime the coil by dripping some e-liquid onto the cotton in the center and on the sides
. To fill the Starre, hold the clearomizer tank up-side-down, unscrew the base and fill with 5 ml of e-liquid (be careful not to get any e-liquid down the center tube). Using a needle-tip bottle
or a syringe
makes this task effortless. Finally, screw the base back on and you are ready to vape. Please allow a few minutes for the e-liquid to fully saturate the coil if using a brand new coil.
The FreeMax Starre has a removable wide bore drip tip and offers adjustable airflow control - choose between 6 airflow settings by spinning the knurled control ring at the base of the clearomizer; the ring will "click" in place with each spin. The Starre is 510 threaded and will work on all 510 threaded devices without the need for an adapter.
- Replaceable Sub Ohm Dual Vertical Coils (DVC): great flavor, big clouds, longer lifespan
- Stainless steel construction
- Borosilicate Glass Tank for protection from harsh liquids
- Airflow control system: adjust between six airflow hole sizes
- 510 connector
- Removable wide bore 510 drip tip
- Capacity is 5 ml
- 1 FreeMax Starre (pre-installed with 0.5 ohm DVC head / 20W-60W)
- 1 Extra DVC sub ohm coil (0.25 ohm / 20W-100W)
- 1 Extra Borosilicate Glass tube
- 1 Simple packing box to store the tank when not in use
PLEASE NOTE: The FreeMax Starre uses sub ohm coils and should ONLY be used with devices capable of handling sub ohm coils! If using a mechanical mod, please only use High Drain batteries with a high amp limit; if using a variable power mod, please use High Drain batteries in a device capable of putting out 30W or higher. NEVER use this or any sub ohm device on an eGo battery or a device that can not handle sub ohm coils. It is for your safety!
Dimensions: Height 74.8mm (2.94") (with drip tip installed) / Diameter 22mm (0.86")
- The metal tube in the center of this device leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the unit.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the unit.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the atomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the atomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the atomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. The coil lifespan depends on several factors, like type of e-liquid used, power setting and frequency of usage. When the atomizer head wears down, flavor and vapor production will decrease, and you may experience leaking. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
Please note: Due to the nature of this device, we cannot offer warranty, exchange or returns except if DOA.