IGO-W6 Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer (RDA) in Stainless
The IGO-W6 by Youde is a stainless, sealed 510 connection, rebuildable dripping atomizer. The IGO-W6 features adjustable airflow. Simply twist the brass control ring to adjust airflow. There are two types of airflow holes to accommodate different builds (four slots and two sets of double round holes).
The IGO-W6 features five posts and is ideal for dual and quad coil builds. This RDA will work with most 510 drip tips (drip tip not included with this unit). It is very easy to disassemble - grip and pull off the top cap and cover to reveal the building deck.
With this unit, you will receive a short user manual and a spare parts packet containing wick and wire, o-rings, and a spare screw.
This unit does NOT come pre-installed with wick and wire.
Size: Height 31.5mm (1.24")/Diameter 22mm (0.86")
Please Note: This item does not come with an instructional manual and is not intended for inexperienced users.
Warning on rebuildable atomizers, reprinted from the ECF website:
Please note very carefully that rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it may damage the device it is used on.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV such as a Silver Bullet, that will not be destroyed by a short circuit.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
7. These items have inherent risks and may go faulty at any time even if they were originally in good working order. The owner bears the cost of equipment damaged as a result.
Due to the nature of this product, we cannot offer warranty, exchange or returns. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
8. RAs, RDAs or RBAs must only be used on equipment that cannot be seriously damaged or harm the user. In practice this could mean an electrical device with a hot spring (fuse) or an electronic device that will not activate if there is a short-circuit (a dead short). Unfused devices or unprotected electronic devices will suffer damage when used with a faulty RA or RTA.