Cool Fire IV Express Kit by Innokin
The Cool Fire IV
is the newest and most compact offering from Innokin. With 40W
of power, the Cool Fire IV can support a wide variety of atomizers, including sub ohm
. The Cool Fire IV features a long-lasting 2000mAh
lithium-ion battery, a bright OLED screen, and user-friendly menu operation. The device is extremely well-built, with a beautiful
finish, and its small size and ergonomic design make it very comfortable to use! The Innokin Cool Fire IV is an excellent option for vapers looking for a small, yet powerful device.
The Cool Fire IV allows you to adjust wattage
in 0.5W increments, and voltage
in 0.1V increments. The easy to read OLED screen displays your voltage, wattage, atomizer resistance, and remaining battery life at a glance. The Cool Fire IV has a spring-loaded
510 connection with durable stainless steel threading. This mod can easily handle all of your 22mm atomizers, like the Aspire Atlantis
, Kanger Subtank Mini
, and others
. The Cool Fire IV is compatible with most 510 atomizers on the market. To use it with eGo-threaded atomizers like the Innokin iClear 16
or Kanger Mini ProTank-3
, simply attach the included eGo adapter
Using the Innokin Cool Fire IV is easy. To turn the unit on, first set the ON/OFF switch on the bottom of the mod to "ON". Then, press the power/firing button on the side of the mod 3 times in rapid succession to power ON (please power OFF by pressing 3 times when the unit is not in use). To enter Variable Voltage mode, press the power button and the "-" button simultaneously for 1 second. To switch to Variable Wattage mode, press the power button and the "+" button at the same time for 1 second. Using the "-" and "+" buttons in your selected mode will adjust voltage or wattage up/down. Voltage/wattage will increase/decrease slowly at first - hold down the "+"/"-" to adjust at a constant high speed. Press the power button to "lock in" your preferred voltage/wattage, and to fire the unit. When the Cool Fire IV is turned OFF, it will retain the last voltage/wattage setting; it will be set to the same voltage/wattage setting when it is powered back ON.
The Cool Fire IV can be charged through the USB port on the side using the included micro USB charge cable. To charge the unit, plug the micro USB charger into the Cool Fire IV and into any USB port (or, if using with a Wall Adapter, plug into a wall outlet - pick up a wall adapter from the "Make it a Kit" menu above). The LED light on the power button will turn on while charging, and go out once the device is fully charged. The Cool Fire IV can be used as a Pass-though device, allowing you to vape while you charge!
The Innokin Cool Fire IV offers a number of safety features, including 15-second safety cutoff, Short Circuit/Atomizer protection, Low Voltage Warning, and others.
Choose the Make It a Kit option to get a wall adapter at a discounted price!
- ON/OFF battery switch at bottom of device, 3-Click ON/OFF power/firing button on side of device
- Variable Wattage: from 6.0 - 40.0 W in 0.5 watt increments
- Variable Voltage: from 3.0 - 7.5 V in 0.1 volt increments
- Minimum atomizer resistance is 0.2 ohms and Maximum atomizer resistance is 3.1 ohms
- Precision: RMS DC current accurate to a power deviation of 0.5W to fire resistances 0.2-3.1ohms. Vrms DC current accurate to a power deviation of 0.1W. The full 40W is precisely maintained between 0.3-2.5ohms. There is no wasted power and you are always vaping at your chosen power output
- Vape Timer and Puff Counter: vape timer (duration of each puff) displays in seconds (S) in real time. To access puff counter, hold down "+" and "-" buttons with an atomizer attached. The screen will display the number of puffs taken since the last time the device was turned off
- Battery Level Indicator: remaining battery life displayed via LED light on power button - when the unit is powered on, the lights will cycle through green, yellow and red, with the final color indicating current battery level. GREEN = almost fully charged, YELLOW = half power remaining, RED = low power, needs to be charged
- 15-second Safety Cutoff: pressing the power button for more than 15 seconds will cause the OLED screen to start flashing and the device to stop firing
- Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection: if an atomizer short occurs, the device will stop functioning. The Cool Fire IV has automatic, real time Ohms detection - if the resistance of an atomizer is lower than 2.0 ohms, the OLED screen will flash and the device will not power on. If atomizer resistance is more than 9.9 ohms OR an atomizer is not connected properly, the screen will display "CHECK ATOMIZER"
- Low Voltage Warning: the red LED light on the power button and Battery Bar on the OLED screen will flash when the battery capacity is lower than 3.3V; the device will then automatically power off
- Over-Discharge Protection: the device monitors battery voltage and will automatically power off if the battery is over-discharged
- Overheat Protection: the device features automatic, real-time PCB chipset temperature detection. If the PCB overheats, the OLED screen will display "TOO HOT" - cease use of the unit and allow to cool off
- Flip OLED Screen Orientation: press the "+" and "-" buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds to flip the horizontal orientation of the OLED screen
- Pass-through: you can keep vaping and using the device while it is charging
Operating Voltage: 3.0V-7.5V
Operating Wattage: 7.0W-40.0W
Standby Current: 100uA max
Max Output Current: 12A
Atomizer resistance: 0.2 ohms minimum (0.3 ohms recommended)
Charging: Micro USB DC5V/1A
The Innokin Cool Fire IV Express Kit Includes:
1 x Cool Fire IV
1 x Micro USB charge cable
1 x eGo adapter
1 x Plastic case to store in when not in use
Size: Length 86mm (3.38") / Width 43mm (1.69") / Diameter ~23mm (0.9")
Our standard 30 day warranty covers defective product.