The Innokin iTaste MVP 2.0 is a variable voltage/variable wattage box style mod, featuring a long-lasting 2600 mAh battery, outstanding build-quality and excellent performance!
The iTaste MVP 2.0 lets you adjust voltages from 3.3V-5.0V or 6.0W-11.0W, and comes with one of the most powerful batteries to be featured in a device. Its built-in lithium-ion polymer 2600 mAh also works like a portable power bank, so it will charge any USB or micro USB device, as well as an iphone or ipad. The iTaste MVP 2.0 uses a pass-through charging system, which means you can charge and vape at the same time.
"MVP" stands for “mobile variable power”. In our opinion, the iTaste MVP 2.0 is also the “most valuable player” in all Innokin products.
Innokin iTaste MVP 2.0 Features:
- Compatible with iClear 16/30, CE4, CE5, eGo, VIVI NOVA, 510, Kanger, and other 510/eGo threaded Clearomizers
- Operating Volt adjustable (3.3-5.0 Volts in .1 volt increments)
- Operating Wattage adjustable (6.0-11.0 Watts in .5 watt increments)
- Puff counter
- 2600 mAh Polymer li-ion rechargeable battery
- Portable power source for electronic products
- Battery capacity display
- ON/OFF safety switch
- Pass-through capability - vape while you charge!
- Standard Micro & 2.0 USB Socket
- Short circuit /atomizer protection
- 3 Amp current limit
- Over-discharge protection
- New (improved) button design prevents accidental firing. (1.3lb fire)
- Remembers last set voltage or wattage when the battery is turned off / on.
- Built-in blue 3 digit display :
- Display shows Ohms meter, Voltage /Wattage setting, number of puffs taken since last time the battery was turned off.
Innokin iTaste MVP 2.0 Variable Voltage Kit Includes:
- 1x iTaste MVP 2.0
- 1x dual coil iClear30 Clearomizer
- 1x slim beauty ring (use with Clearomizers, tanks, Vivi Nova, etc.)
- 1x USB cable/multi-usb adapter
- 1x transparent carrying case
- 1x mini-manual
* Note- The MVP is compatible with most CE4/Vision style clearomizers AND the Kanger T2 and T3, thanks to the inclusion of outside eGo threading on the newer units.