BF Replacement Coil Head for Joyetech Cubis / eGo AIO
These BF (Bottom Feed) replacement coil heads are intended for the Joyetech Cubis
clearomizer and Joyetech eGo AIO
. They will also work with the Joyetech Cuboid Mini atomizer. Please note: Although the Joyetech AIO is compatible with all BF coils, we recommend using the 0.6
ohm BF SS316 replacement coil head with the AIO.
There are two kinds of coil heads available. One is a kanthal
BF Clapton coil (1.5ohm), perfectly suited for mouth-to-lung vapers. Or, choose the stainless steel
BF (SS316) coils (0.5ohm, 0.6 ohm and 1.0ohm), designed for lovers of direct-lung/sub ohm vaping. The use of stainless steel means that you can use these coils with both your regular variable wattage devices and
temperature control mods with a SS316 option/mode (like the Joyetech Cuboid 150W
). A great feature of these coils is that they do not require a lot of power to perform, which means your battery will last longer. Both kinds of coil heads yield excellent
flavor and vapor production!
Changing the coil is very easy, and just like when refilling with e-juice, you no longer have to remove the tank from your device when you need to change the coil. Grip the top cap, unscrew and pull out the top section. You will notice that the chimney and coil will come out as one solid unit, leaving behind just the "cup"-like tank and base. Unscrew the old coil from the bottom of the chimney, and screw in a fresh coil. Please note: Any time you use a new coil, please make sure to prime it. Simply drip 2-3 drops of e-liquid in the center of the coil head. After inserting back into the tank, always set the Cubis aside for a few minutes, so the cotton wicking inside the coil has a chance to completely saturate with e-liquid. This will ensure that the coil will not burn when you fire your device. If you experience any gurgling noises after doing this, do not be alarmed. Gurgling noises are normal and indicate the coil is a little over-saturated - as you use the coil, the liquid will get used up and the gurgling noises will go away. If gurgling persists, install the Cubis on your device and vape it a few times while holding your setup upside-down.
- BF Clapton - Kanthal wire - 1.5 ohm (8-20W range) - Use with Variable Wattage devices
- BF SS316 - stainless steel SS316 wire - 1.0 ohm (10-25W range) - Use with Variable Wattage OR Temperature Control devices (in the appropriate SS316 mode)
- BF SS316 - stainless steel SS316 wire - 0.5 ohm (15W-30W range) - Use with Variable Wattage OR Temperature Control devices (in the appropriate SS316 mode)
- BF SS316 - stainless steel SS316 wire - 0.6 ohm (15W-28W range) - Recommended for use with the Joyetech AIO - Use with Variable Wattage OR Temperature Control devices (in the appropriate SS316 mode)
Nickel (Ni) coils are also available here
Price is for a single (1) coil. Get a Quantity Discount when you buy 5 or more coils - view "Quantity Pricing" in the menu above.
PLEASE NOTE: Please only use the sub ohm coil with devices capable of handling sub ohm vaping! If using a mechanical mod, please only use High Drain batteries with a high amp limit; if using a variable power mod, please use High Drain batteries in a device capable of putting out 20W and higher. NEVER use sub ohm coils on a regular eGo battery or on any device unequipped to support sub ohm coils - it is for your safety! If you decide to use the SS316 coils on a temperature control device, please make sure that you have selected the approriate SS316 mode on that device. Do not use the kanthal coil with temperature control devices.
- Gurgling noise: This is a sign that there is too much liquid in the coil head, and usually occurs after a refill. To minimize the chance of this occurring, do not overfill. After a refill, use a paper towel to wipe off any excess juice from the threading on the tank, and from the cap and chimney. If gurgling occurs, fire the tank while holding your device upside-down. After a few inhales this way, the gurgling should disappear.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and keeps the coil wet, so it does not burn.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days, depending on usage and the type of e-liquid used. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak, and vapor/flavor production begin to noticeably decrease. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
Please note: Due to the nature of atomizers, we cannot offer warranty, exchange or returns except if DOA.