The highly anticipated Aspire Atlantis offers the benefits of a Rebuildable Atomizer in the shape of a hassle-free replaceable coil tank system! Like the Aspire Nautilus line, it is made of stainless steel with a pyrex glass tank, allowing the use of any juice without fear of damaging the tank. It has 2ml capacity and is easy to fill or replace the coil.
The Aspire Atlantis features the NEW sub ohm coils from Aspire! In their performance, these coils rival that of rebuildable atomizers, offering fantastic flavor and tons of vapor! Changing the coil is easy: simply unscrew the base, unscrew the old coil and replace with a new one. To fill the Atlantis, hold the unit up-side-down, unscrew the base and fill with 2ml of e-liquid (be careful not to get any e-liquid down the center tube). Screw the base back on and you are ready to vape. (Please allow a few minutes for the e-liquid the saturate the coil if using a brand new coil.)
The Atlantis features an upgraded airflow control system and a wide bore drip tip to ensure excellent airflow. By turning the airflow adjustment ring at the base of the tank, you can choose between four RDA-style airflow hole size options. The Aspire Atlantis is 510 threaded and will work on all 510 threaded devices without the need for an adapter.
- Replaceable Sub Ohm Coil Heads
- Stainless steel construction
- Pyrex Glass Tank for protection from harsh liquids
- Upgraded RDA-style airflow control system: adjust between four airflow hole sizes (2mm, 2.8mm, ellipse 6*2.6mm, ellipse 9*2.6mm)
- 510 connector
- Removable wide bore 510 drip tip
- Capacity is 2ml
- New Sub Ohm Coils for incredible flavor and vapor production!
- 1 Aspire Atlantis (pre-installed with 0.5 ohm sub ohm coil)
- 1 Extra sub ohm coil (0.5 ohm)
- 1 Extra Pyrex Glass tube
- 1 Simple packing box to store the tank when not in use
PLEASE NOTE: For best results and for your safety, we recommend running the Atlantis between 20-30W. The Atlantis should only be used with devices capable of handling sub ohm coils! If using a mechanical mod, please only use High Drain batteries with a high amp limit; if using a variable power mod, please use one capable of putting out 20W or higher. NEVER use this or any sub ohm device on an eGo battery or a device that can not handle sub ohm coils. It is for your safety!
Dimensions: Height 66mm (2.59") (with drip tip installed) / Diameter 22mm (0.86")