Kanger SUBOX Mini Kit (50W) in Black
The SUBOX Mini Kit
by Kanger is one of the most versatile, all-inclusive kits currently on the market. The SUBOX Mini Kit comes with everything needed to get you started, save for a battery and e-liquid
! With its attractive, compact design and easy operation, this kit has something to offer to both cloud-chasing veterans AND vapers new to sub ohm vaping. The SUBOX Mini kit consists of a KBOX Mini mod
, a matching Subtank Mini
, as well as spare parts.
of power, the KBOX Mini
can support a wide variety of atomizers, including sub ohm
. Its small size and ergonomic design make it a great option for vapers who prefer petite, but powerful devices. The KBOX Mini is very well-built, and has a zinc alloy casing. It fits very comfortably in the hand. Pick up a protective silicone case to shield your mod from nicks and scratches here
The KBOX Mini does not come with a built-in battery. Instead, this mod offers the convenience of a user-replaceable battery, so you can quickly swap out a drained battery with a freshly-charged one when needed.
The KBOX Mini is easy to use. To turn the unit ON/OFF, click the power button 5
times in quick succession. The mod has an easy-to-read OLED screen, which displays your wattage/voltage, atomizer resistance, and remaining battery life. You can adjust wattage
in 0.1W increments. To increase or decrease wattage, simply press the "+" or "-" buttons (long-press either to adjust at a constant high speed.) The KBOX Mini is 510 threaded
and will work great with most 510 threaded atomizers on the market. To use with eGo-threaded atomizers like the Kanger Mini ProTank-3
, you will need an eGo-510 connector
The KBOX Mini uses a single flat top
18650 High Drain IMR battery with a minimum 20A
output (not included)
. To insert the battery, grab and pull off the magnetic battery cover
on the KBOX, and insert your battery with the positive pole down. The battery cover features venting holes, cut out in the shape of Kanger's logo. In addition, inside the kit you will find several black stickers - by sticking one of these (length-wise) onto your battery and aligning the sticker-side with the venting holes, you can ensure that no matter what color your battery is, it will perfectly match your KBOX Mini. To charge the battery, plug the included Micro USB charge cable in the mod, and into a Wall adapter (not included) and wall outlet. The KBOX Mini is a Pass-through
device, meaning you can vape while you charge! Alternatively, you can charge the battery separately using a Li-Ion battery charger
. Pick up a High Drain battery, wall adapter and/or a battery charger at a discounted price when you choose the Make it a Kit option above! Silicone cases to protect your mod from nicks and scratches are also available separately.
The included Subtank Mini
is 510 threaded and matches up with the KBOX Mini perfectly. It features a sturdy pyrex glass
tank and has a beautiful aqueous ceramic coating. It comes with a black delrin drip tip. This atomizer has all the great features of the original Subtank Mini
, with a few improvements. Upgraded airflow control
with dual airflow slots allow for increased airflow, while the included Organic Cotton Coil (OCC) replacement heads now feature vertical coils
with enlarged liquid intake holes
. OCC coils
use organic cotton for excellent pure taste from your e-liquid and lots of vapor. Finally, the included Mini RBA Plus base
has been redesigned to make disassembly easier and features enlarged liquid intake holes as well. The Mini RBA Plus base makes switching between Clearomizer and Rebuildable mode as easy as swapping out a coil!
To change the coil of the Subtank Mini, simply unscrew the base, unscrew the old coil, and screw in a new one. Remember to prime your new coil by dripping some e-liquid onto the exposed cotton on the coil
- this ensures the coil is properly saturated with e-juice and won't burn. To fill the Subtank Mini, remove the base, hold up-side-down, tilt at a slight angle and drip 4.5ml
of e-liquid down the inside wall of the tank (do NOT get any juice inside the center tube, that is for airflow.) Screw the base back onto the tank and, if using a new coil, set aside for a few moments to allow the coil to become fully saturated with e-liquid.
To switch from Clearomizer to Rebuildable mode, unscrew the base, unscrew the OCC coil, and screw in the Mini RBA Plus base in. Spare RBA coils and organic cotton are available here
The KBOX Mini is a fantastic option for vapers looking for a powerful mod with a user-replaceable battery and a great range. The Subtank Mini is a hybrid atomizer which can morph from a clearomizer into a rebuildable atomizer in a matter of minutes. It is safe to say that the Kanger SUBOX Mini Kit has something to offer to everyone!
Kanger KBOX Mini Features:
- 5-Click ON/OFF
- Variable Wattage: from 7.0 - 50.0 W in 0.1 watt increments
- Minimum atomizer resistance is 0.3 ohms and Maximum atomizer resistance is 1.6 ohms (will fire coils above 1.6ohms, but output may not reach full 50W)
- User Replaceable Battery: uses a single flat top 18650 High Drain IMR battery (minimum 20A output) (not included)
- 10-second Safety Cutoff: pressing the power button for more than 10 seconds will cause the OLED screen to display "10S OVER" and the device to stop firing
- Short Circuit/Open Circuit Protection: if a short circuit occurs, the OLED screen will flash and display "0.0ohm". If an atomizer open circuit occurs, the OLED screen will flash and display "9.9ohm"
- Reverse Battery Protection: if the battery cell is inserted incorrectly, the device will not start
- Battery Capacity Protection: when the battery cell capacity drops too low, the cell indicator will flash
- PCB Overheat Protection: if the PCB chipset overheats, the device will cease function and the OLED will display "Temp High"
- Flip OLED Screen Orientation: press the "+" and "-" buttons simultaneously to flip the horizontal orientation of the OLED screen
- Pass-through: you can keep vaping and using the device while it is charging
Kanger Subtank Mini Features:
- New Organic Cotton Coil (OCC) heads
- Redesigned Airflow Control
- Redesigned Mini RBA Plus base
- 510 connector
- Pyrex Glass tank for protection from harsh liquids
- Capacity is 4.5ml
- Comes with OCC coils, pre-built coils and cotton for rebuilding
The Kanger SUBOX Mini Kit Includes:
1 x Kanger KBOX Mini (battery not included)
1 x Kanger Subtank Mini (pre-installed with 0.5 sub ohm OCC head / 15-60W range)
1 x Extra OCC head (1.5 ohm / 10-26W range)
1 x Mini RBA Plus base
2 x Pre-built coils
1 x Pack of organic cotton for rebuilding
1 x Mini screwdriver
4 x Spare screws (2 for the Mini RBA deck and 2 for the cover)
1 x Sheet of black stickers for battery
1 x Micro USB charge cable
1 x Instructional Manual
1 x Nice display box to keep in when not in use
KBOX Mini - Height 82mm (3.22") / Length 39mm (1.53") / Width 22mm (0.86")
Subtank Mini - Length 48mm (1.88") / Diameter 22mm (0.86")
Our standard 30 day warranty covers defective product.