Kanger Subtank Mini, 4.5 ml Organic Cotton Coil (OCC) Clearomizer in Black
Now in Black! The Subtank Mini is the smaller version of the Kanger Subtank Plus
. It is an innovative hybrid atomizer: a clearomizer and a rebuildable atomizer in one! The Subtank Mini utilizes Kanger's newest Vertical Organic Cotton Coil heads
, which have a longer lifespan, and provide excellent, pure flavor with lots of vapor. The Subtank Mini has 4.5 ml capacity and features an upgraded airflow control
system, a sturdy pyrex glass
tank, and the newest Mini RBA Plus base
It's easy to switch between Clearomizer and Rebuildable mode with the Subtank Mini! To use as a rebuildable atomizer, simply unscrew the base, remove the OCC coil and screw in the Mini RBA Plus base. Spare RBA coils and organic cotton are available here
The Subtank Mini features a 510 connection and a removable wide bore 510 drip tip. The Subtank Mini has a 22mm
diameter and will fit great on all of your 22mm mods. Like the Subtank Plus
, this is a terrific atomizer for those vapers who enjoy using both clearomizers and rebuildables, or for vapers looking to get into rebuilding - the Subtank Mini has everything to get you started!
- Vertical Organic Cotton Coil (OCC) heads
- Redesigned Airflow control base
- Mini RBA Plus base
- 510 connector
- Glue-free design
- Pyrex Glass Tank for protection from harsh liquids
- Capacity is 4.5 ml
- Comes with Vertical OCC coil heads, pre-built coils and cotton for rebuilding
1 x Black Subtank Mini (pre-installed with 0.5 ohm Vertical OCC head / 15-60W range)
1 x Extra Vertical OCC head (1.2 ohm / 10-26W range)
1 x Spare Pyrex glass tube
1 x Mini RBA Plus base
2 x Prebuilt RBA coils
1 x Pack of organic cotton for rebuilding
1 x Miniature screwdriver
4 x Spare screws
1 x User Manual
1 x Nice packing box to store the tank when not in use
PLEASE NOTE: Please only use the sub ohm (0.5 ohm) OCC head in the Subtank with devices capable of handling sub ohm coils. If using a mechanical mod, please only use High Drain batteries with a high amp limit; if using a variable power mod, please use High Drain batteries in a device capable of putting out 20W or higher. NEVER use sub ohm coils on an eGo battery or a device unequipped to support sub ohm coils. It is for your safety!
OCC heads are not compatible with other Kanger clearomizers. To ensure that the OCC heads are thoroughly saturated and do not burn, Kanger recommends dripping 2-3 drops of e-liquid into the center of the OCC heads before using, as well as setting the tank aside for a few moments after filling with e-liquid. Please take the time to read the included User Manual for a detailed description on the proper use of this unit in both Clearomizer and RBA mode.
Dimensions: Clearomizer/RBA mode Height (without drip tip) 48mm (1.89") / Diameter 22mm (0.86")
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from your device, wrap a cloth or tissue around the lower end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Clearomizer.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the contact area of your device when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the contact area of your device before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
Please note: Due to the nature of atomizers, we cannot offer warranty, exchange or returns except if DOA.