Kanger Subtank Plus, 7 ml Organic Cotton Coil (OCC) Clearomizer - Black
The Kanger Subtank Plus is the big brother to the Subtank Mini
and Subtank Nano
. It is an innovative hybrid atomizer: a clearomizer and a rebuildable atomizer in one! The Subtank Plus is compatible with Kanger's Organic Cotton Coil (OCC)
, the newer Vertical OCC heads
, as well as Kanger's Nickel (Ni200) OCC temperature sensing coils
. OCC coils have a longer lifespan, and provide excellent, pure flavor with lots of vapor! The Subtank Plus has a whopping 7 ml capacity
, which will keep you going for a long time between refills. It also features an upgraded airflow control
system with three settings for improved airflow, and a sturdy pyrex glass
tank which lets you use any e-liquid without fear of damaging the tank.
The Subtank Plus comes with the latest Kanger Subtank Mini RBA Plus
base. This mini rebuildable deck is easy to use. To switch from Clearomizer to Rebuildable mode, simply unscrew the base, remove the OCC coil head and screw in the Mini RBA Plus base! Spare pre-built RBA coils and organic cotton are available here
The Subtank Plus has a 25mm
diameter and features a 510 connection. It also has a removable wide bore 510 drip tip.
The Subtank Plus is a terrific atomizer for vapers looking for a large capacity atomizer and enjoy using both clearomizers and rebuildables, OR for vapers looking to get into rebuilding - the Subtank Plus has everything to get you started!
Please note: The Black Kanger Subtank Plus comes pre-installed with a 0.15 ohm Nickel (Ni200) Vertical OCC coil (blue band). This is a temperature sensing coil that should only be used with devices capable of temperature control, like the Eleaf iStick TC60W. Do not use this coil on a "regular" Variable Wattage mod, or other devices which do not have a temperature sensing chip!
- Vertical Organic Cotton Coil (OCC) heads
- Redesigned Airflow control base
- Upgraded Mini RBA Plus base
- 510 connector
- Glue-free design
- Pyrex Glass Tank for protection from harsh liquids
- Capacity is 7 ml
- Comes with Vertical OCC coil head (kanthal) and Nickel (Ni200) OCC for temperature control devices
- Comes with pre-built coils and cotton for rebuilding
1 x Black Subtank Plus (pre-installed with 0.15 ohm Vertical OCC Ni200 head / Only use this coil with temperature control devices)
1 x Extra Vertical OCC head (kanthal) (0.2 ohm / 25-80W range)
1 x Spare Pyrex glass tube
1 x Mini RBA Plus base
2 x Prebuilt RBA coils (0.5 ohm / 30W range)
1 x Pack of organic cotton for rebuilding
1 x Miniature screwdriver
3 x Spare o-rings (black)
4 x Spare screws
1 x User Manual
1 x Nice packing box to store the tank when not in use
PLEASE NOTE: Please only use the included sub ohm (0.2 ohm) OCC head with devices capable of handling sub ohm coils. If using a mechanical mod, please only use High Drain batteries with a high amp limit; if using a variable power mod, please use High Drain batteries in a device capable of putting out 30W or higher. NEVER use sub ohm coils on an eGo battery or a device unequipped to support sub ohm coils.
Please only use the 0.15 ohm Nickel (Ni200) OCC head with devices which have a Temperature Control feature. DO NOT use this coil on regular Variable Wattage mods, mechanical mods, eGo batteries, or any other non-temperature control device. It is for your safety!
OCC heads are not compatible with other Kanger clearomizers. To ensure that the OCC heads are thoroughly saturated and do not burn, Kanger recommends dripping 2-3 drops of e-liquid onto the exposed cotton on the OCC heads before using, as well as setting the tank aside for a few moments after filling with e-liquid. Please take the time to read the included User Manual for a detailed description on the proper use of this unit in both Clearomizer and RBA mode.
Dimensions: Height (without drip tip) 55mm (2.1") / Diameter 25mm (0.9")
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from your device, wrap a cloth or tissue around the lower end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Clearomizer.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the contact area of your device when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the contact area of your device before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
Please note: Due to the nature of atomizers, we cannot offer warranty, exchange or returns except if DOA.