Safe for sub-ohm and/or microcoil builds. These batteries have been tested for safety under extreme stress.
Safe chemistry LiMN means no risk of venting with flame or explosion. Ideal for use in multiple cell applications.
Please note that due to their inherent safety, IMR cells do not have a protection circuit built in. They should never be discharged below 2.5 volts or cycle life/performance will be reduced. Maximum recommended charge voltage is 4.17V - 4.20V volts. Please check your cells with a volt meter during initial charging to be sure that your charger cuts off below this level, or cycle life will be reduced.
- Efest Rechargeable 18650 IMR 2500mAh Batteries
- Size: 18650 (18mm diameter / 65mm long)
- Type: Li-Mn (High Drain)
- Rated Capacity: 2500mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V / Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Cut off Voltage: 2.5V
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Protected: No
- Style: Button Top / Color: Purple
- Maximum Continuous Discharging Current: 35A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Maximum Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Do not short circuit - High current will be discharged
MUST BE RECHARGED WITH A LI-ION CHARGER. DO NOT USE A NIMH CHARGER.
10.5A, 15A and 30A Efest Purple High Drain Batteries also available: