The Vision Spinner battery is a reliable, easy-to-use variable voltage battery! The brand new 2014 design is slightly taller and features a new logo, but the unit remains functionally identical to Vision's previous version of the Spinner.
The Vision Spinner uses smart buck-boost converter technology, which allows you to adjust voltage output from 3.3v ~ 4.8v by spinning the knurled dial at the bottom. Regulated voltage output remains stable as the battery is depleted.
The Spinner battery is safer than regular eGo batteries because it offers 3 kinds of Protection:
- Short Circuit Protection: When short circuit happens, the battery will shut down and not function again until short circuit is removed.
- Safety Cutoff/Atomizer Protection: If you press the button for 8 seconds, the battery will be locked until the next press.
- Low Voltage Protection: When the battery voltage is lower than 3.3v, the battery will shut down.
Additional features and notes:
- 5-click On/Off lock feature: Press the button 5 clicks within 2 seconds to activate the battery or to turn it off.
- A fully charged Spinner 1300mAh variable voltage battery can provide 14-16 hours of use.
- Using the battery at a higher voltage output will drain the battery faster than at a lower voltage. We suggest you to start with a low voltage and increase the voltage gradually until you find the right voltage for your atomizer/cartomizer.
How to charge?
The battery can be charged with our eGo 420ma USB Charger or eGo 450ma USB charger.