Safe chemistry NCA means no risk of venting with flame or explosion. Ideal for use in multiple cell applications. For use with high current this battery can deliver more capacity at a higher voltage than 3100 mAh cells.
Please note that due to their inherent safety, IMR cells don't have a protection circuit built in. They should never be discharged below 2.5 volts or cycle life/performance will be reduced. Maximum recommended charge voltage is 4.17V - 4.20V volts. Please check your cells with a volt meter during initial charging to be sure that your charger cuts off below this level, or cycle life will be reduced.
- Samsung Rechargeable INR18650-25R IMR 2500mAh Batteries
- Size: 18650 (18mm diameter / 65mm long)
- Type: NCA Hybrid
- Rated Capacity: 2500mAh (High Drain)
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V / Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Protected: No
- Style: Flat Top / Color: Blue
- Maximum Continuous Discharging Current: 20A
- Maximum Continuous Charging Current: 4A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Maximum Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Do not short circuit - High current will be discharged
- Diameter: 18.0 +/- 0.5mm
- Height: 65.0 +/- 0.5mm
MUST BE RECHARGED WITH A LI-ION CHARGER. DO NOT USE A NIMH CHARGER.