Sigelei ZMAX Variable Power (adjustable wattage) VV APV, Rev.3 - Stainless
The ZMAX Advanced Personal Vaporizer by Sigelei is sleek, powerful, reliable, full featured and very well built. With this new device, Voltage or Wattage is variable 3-6 volts or 3-15 watts respectively, using a single 18650 or two 18350 IMR batteries with the included extender cap. Check atomizer/carto resistance and battery voltage too!
Rev. 3 Zmax has a menu item (#8) which enables you to switch between RMS and mean value voltage monitoring. The RMS mode is more accurate because it samples the output voltage repeatedly while it is powering an atomizer or cartomizer. It is with these measurements that it is able to adjust for heat related Voltage drift.
With it's 4 Amp output, it is sure to rock whatever device you want to run on it. We are providing this kit as a dual 18350 system because it provides more power in this configuration than a single 18650 does, although the single 18650 mode is fine for most people running less than 12 watts and it lasts a bit longer.
This version has a non-lighted clear button and very easy to read 2 line OLED display that can be turned off. It has the native eGo/510 connection so it will run the Vision eGo Clearomizers, CE4/5 and other eGo devices without adapters. Run 808 devices as well with a 510-808 adapter
The ZMAX requires two high power 18350 IMR batteries
, and an extender cap which are included in this kit. It can also run one 18650 IMR battery
. It will work with flat or button top IMR's and protected Li-Ion 18650 batteries.
Never use non-rechargeable batteries in this or any other e-cig device! Only use the recommended batteries for this unit, it's for your safety.
The ZMAX has an 8 feature menu which is accessed by pressing the fire button 3 times.
- Out/On. Turns the device on or off.
- Power/Voltage up. Raises the power or voltage up.
- Power/Voltage Down. Lowers the power or voltage.
- Battery Voltage. Shows remaining battery voltage.
- LCD Display. Change what is diplayed on your screen during use. Resistance, Battery Voltage, or Output power/voltage
- LCD on/off. Turns the LCD screen on or off during use.
- Power / Voltage setting. Allows you to set the output to power(watts) or Voltage.
- RMS & Mean Setting. Allows you to use RMS or Mean output for Power/Voltage. (RMS being the more accurate)
The Sigelei Zmax Kit includes the following:
- 1 Stainless Zmax Body
- 2 IMR 18350 Batteries (800mAh)
- 1 Dual 18350 charger
- 1 Attractive gift box
- 1 2.8ohm 1.6ml Clearomizer
- 2 Bottom Caps for 18650 or 18350 batteries