SmokTech TFV4 Mini Sub Ohm Coil Clearomizer - Stainless
The Smok TFV4 Mini is a top-filling
sub ohm clearomizer, capable of chucking clouds like few other atomizers on the market! The TFV4 Mini is the smaller version of Smok's original TFV4 tank. It is made of stainless steel, with a sturdy pyrex glass
The TFV4 Mini has 3.5 ml e-liquid capacity, four airflow slots at the base, with four more airflow slots at the drip tip to aid in cooling down vapor. Adjusting airflow is easy: just grip and spin the airflow control ring at the base (or drip tip) to your preferred setting. When fully open, the TFV4 Mini allows for massive airflow.
The innovative double layer drip tip design helps cool down vapor, and offers a unique vaping experience: warm vapor rushes through the center tube and inner glass tip, while air coming in through the outer steel tip surrounds and cools it down. Additionally, you can unscrew and remove the outer steel tip, if you prefer using the inner glass tip alone.
The TFV4 Mini is a top-fill tank, meaning you do not have to remove the tank and unscrew the base each time you need to refill! To fill with e-liquid, grip the drip tip and push or slide over in the direction of the arrow etched on the surface of the top cap. You will see a white gasket with a fill-hole (next to the center tube opening) - fill with e-liquid nearly to the top, and when finished, slide the top cap closed. Please note: Only refill through the designated fill-hole. Do not drip e-liquid down the center tube. It may flood your coil head and cause leaking through the base.
The TFV4 Mini uses changeable coil heads
, designed for maximum vapor production
, and excellent flavor
from your e-liquids. The coil heads are wicked with organic cotton for pure, clean flavor and feature a separate chamber design: each coil is set individually in its own chamber, greatly improving stability.
This TFV4 Mini kit comes with Smok's TF-CLP2 and TF-S6 coils. TF-CLP2 is an advanced Clapton Dual Coil Head with increased surface area, designed for huge vapor. The TF-S6 is a highly efficient Sextuple Coil Head, which heats up quickly and evenly. The TFV4 Mini also comes with a rebuildable coil head, for vapers who prefer building their own coils. TF-RCA is a Rebuildable Clapton Coil Head, with four post design. It comes pre-installed with a Clapton Single Coil build. If used with the included airflow tip to reduce airflow, the TF-RCA yields a greater throat hit.
Changing the coil is easy: just unscrew the base of the TFV4 Mini, unscrew the old coil, and screw in a new one. Finally, screw the base back onto the tank. Please note: It is important to prime your new coil by dripping e-liquid onto the exposed cotton, as well as setting your tank aside for a few moments after refilling. This will ensure the new coil head is properly saturated and will not burn.
The Smok TFV4 is 510-threaded and has a 22mm diameter - it will sit flush and look great on most 510-threaded mods, like the Eleaf iStick 100W
The TFV4 Mini is ideal for vapers looking for big, dense clouds of vapor, great flavor, no-hassle refilling and the option of building their own coils!
- Quick and Easy Top-fill
- Adjustable Airflow Control at base and drip tip
- Double-layer Drip Tip
- Sub ohm coils designed for maximum vapor and great flavor
- Optional RBA head
- 510 connector
- Stainless Steel construction
- Pyrex Glass Tank for protection from harsh liquids
- Capacity is 3.5 ml
1 x TFV4 Mini tank
1 x TF-CLP2 coil - Lower Wattage, More Vapor (0.35 ohm / 30-90W range)
1 x TF-S6 coil - High Efficiency (0.4 ohm / 30-100W range)
1 x TF-RCA - Four Post Single Coil Rebuildable Head (pre-installed with a Clapton Single Coil)
1 x Spare Pyrex glass tube
1 x Pack of Organic Cotton for wicking
1 x Mini Screwdriver
2 x Spare seal gaskets for top cap
2 x Spare o-rings in black
2 x Spare o-rings for drip tip
1 x Small airflow tip
2 x Vape bands (black and white)
1 x Replacement wire
1 x Instructional Manual, Coil head overview, and QC Card
1 x Nice packing box to store the tank when not in use
PLEASE NOTE: The Smok TFV4 Mini uses sub ohm coils. Please only use the TFV4 Mini with devices capable of handling sub ohm coils! If using a mechanical mod, please only use High Drain batteries with a high amp limit; if using a variable power mod, please use High Drain batteries in a device capable of putting out 30W and higher. NEVER use sub ohm coils on an eGo battery or a device unequipped to support sub ohm coils - it is for your safety!
Please take the time to read the included Instructional Manual on the proper use of this unit.
Dimensions: Height 73.5mm (2.89") / Diameter 22mm (0.86")
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from your device, wrap a cloth or tissue around the lower end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Clearomizer.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the contact area of your device when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the contact area of your device before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
Please note: Due to the nature of atomizers, we cannot offer warranty, exchange or returns except if DOA.