Replacement Sub Ohm Coil Head for Smok TFV4 and TFV4 Mini Clearance Item
These replacement TF coil heads are intended for use with Smok's TFV4 and TFV4 Mini Sub Ohm Clearomizers. They are designed for maximum vapor production and pure flavor. TF coils are much larger than regular coils, and are not compatible with any other Smok atomizers.
TF coils are made of high quality kanthal wire and use pure organic cotton as wicking material, resulting in excellent, clean flavor from your e-liquids. The coils feature a separate chamber design, with each coil set in an individual chamber. This improves the stability of the coils, and eliminates the possibility of interference.
Changing the coil on the TFV4 Mini is easy: simply unscrew the base of the tank, unscrew the old coil and screw in a new one. Finally, screw the base back onto the tank. Please note: It is important to prime your new coil by dripping e-liquid onto the exposed cotton, as well as setting your tank aside for a few moments after refilling. This will ensure the new coil is properly saturated and will not burn.
To fill the TFV4 Mini with e-juice, grip the drip tip and push or slide over in the direction of the arrow etched on the surface of the top cap. You will see a white gasket with a fill-hole (next to the center tube opening). Fill with e-liquid nearly to the top, and when finished, slide the top cap closed. Please note: Only refill through the designated fill-hole. Do not drip e-liquid down the center tube. It may flood your coil head and cause leaking through the base.
TF coil heads are available in several types:
- TF-T3 - Triple Coil - 0.2 ohm (40-130W range) - Pure taste, excellent heat insulation, massive vapor
- TF-T4 - Quad Clapton Coil - 0.2 ohm (60-150W range) - Pure flavor, massive dense vapor
- TF-Q4 - Quad Coil - 0.15 ohm (40-140W range) - Fast wicking for e-liquids up to 100%VG
- TF-S6 - Sextuple Coil - 0.4 ohm (30-100W range) - High vaporizing efficiency, heats up quickly and evenly
Price is for a single (1) coil. Get a Quantity Discount when you buy 5 or more coils - view "Quantity Pricing" in the menu above.
PLEASE NOTE: Please only use these sub ohm coils with devices capable of handling sub ohm builds. If using a mechanical mod, please only use High Drain batteries with a high amp limit; if using a variable power mod, please use High Drain batteries in a device capable of putting out 30W/40W or higher. NEVER use sub ohm coils on an eGo battery or a device unequipped to support sub ohm coils. It is for your safety!
To ensure that the coil heads are thoroughly saturated and do not burn, we highly recommend dripping a few drops of e-liquid onto the exposed cotton on the coil head before using, as well as setting the tank aside for a few moments after filling with e-liquid.
- The metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer, it may cause flooding at the base.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from your device, wrap a cloth or tissue around the lower end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Clearomizer.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the contact area of your device when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the contact area of your device before charging it.
- When refilling, do not overfill. When possible, don't allow the tank to get below 1/3 full of e-liquid. This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank, prevents leaks, and ensures your coil head does not dry out.
- Depending on frequency of use and type of e-liquid used, atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak, and/or vapor production and flavor quality are reduced. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
Please note: Due to the nature of this item, we cannot offer warranty, exchange or returns except if DOA.