A1-core Adjustable Sub Ohm Coil Head for Smok Vapor Chaser Tank (VCT)
These replacement heads are intended for use with the VCT A1 and VCT X2
Sub Ohm Clearomizers by SmokTech. They are NOT
compatible with the VCT Pro
A1-core coils offer great flavor and vapor production. They feature a single vertical coil and use organic cotton. These coils are special because they utilize Smok's Adjustable Liquid Feed (ALF) technology: by twisting the hole cover up or down you can increase or decrease the e-liquid intake to the coil depending on the viscosity of your juice. With A1-core coils, you can get the best out of your thinner PG or thicker VG based juices!
Changing the coil is easy: simply unscrew the base of your VCT clearomizer, unscrew the old coil and screw in a new one. To fill the VCT, remove the base, tilt at a slight angle and fill with 3.8 ml of e-liquid (be careful not to get any e-liquid down the center tube.) Screw the base back on and allow a few minutes for the e-liquid to saturate the coil. Please make sure to prime a new coil by dripping a few drops of e-liquid down the center of the coil to saturate the cotton. If the coil is not properly saturated, it may burn.
PLEASE NOTE: Please only use the sub ohm (0.5 ohm) A1-core coils with devices capable of handling sub ohm coils. If using a mechanical mod, please only use High Drain batteries with a high amp limit; if using a variable power mod, please use High Drain batteries in a device capable of putting out 20W or higher. NEVER use sub ohm coils on an eGo battery or a device unequipped to support sub ohm coils. It is for your safety!
To ensure that the A1-core heads are thoroughly saturated and do not burn, Smok recommends dripping a few drops of e-liquid into the center of the coil head before using, as well as setting the tank aside for a few moments after filling with e-liquid. Please take the time to read the included User Manual for a detailed description on the proper use of this unit.
Price is for a single piece. Get a Quantity Discount when you buy 5 or more coils - view "Quantity Pricing" in the menu above.
Recommended wattage range
0.5 ohm: 15W - 30W
1.2 ohm: 10W - 25W
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from your device, wrap a cloth or tissue around the lower end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Clearomizer.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the contact area of your device when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the contact area of your device before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
Please note: Due to the nature of atomizers, we cannot offer warranty, exchange or returns except if DOA.