Replacement Sub Ohm Coil Head (E2-core) for Smok VCT Pro Clearance Item
These replacement heads are intended for use with the new VCT Pro Sub Ohm Clearomizer by SmokTech. Please note these coils will NOT work in other VCT clearomizers like the VCT A1 or the VCT X2.
These E2-core sub ohm coils yield great flavor and excellent vapor production. They feature a vertical dual coils and use organic cotton. They are special because they have large, rectangular liquid intake holes that can keep up with high VG e-juice without a problem.
Changing the coil is easy: simply unscrew the base of the VCT Pro, unscrew the old coil and screw in a new one. To fill the VCT Pro, remove the base, tilt at a slight angle and fill with 5 ml of e-liquid (be careful not to get any e-liquid down the center tube.) Screw the base back on and allow a few minutes for the e-liquid to saturate the coil. Please make sure to prime a new coil by dripping a few drops of e-liquid onto the exposed cotton on the coil. If the coil is not properly saturated, it may burn.
PLEASE NOTE: Please only use these sub ohm coils with devices capable of handling sub ohm coils. If using a mechanical mod, please only use High Drain batteries with a high amp limit; if using a variable power mod, please use High Drain batteries in a device capable of putting out 20W or higher. NEVER use sub ohm coils on an eGo battery or a device unequipped to support sub ohm coils. It is for your safety!
To ensure that the coil heads are thoroughly saturated and do not burn, we highly recommend dripping a few drops of e-liquid onto the exposed cotton on the sides of the coil head before using, as well as setting the tank aside for a few moments after filling with e-liquid.
Price is for a single piece.
Recommended wattage range: 30W - 80W
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from your device, wrap a cloth or tissue around the lower end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Clearomizer.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the contact area of your device when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the contact area of your device before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
Please note: Due to the nature of atomizers, we cannot offer warranty, exchange or returns except if DOA.