X2-core Sub Ohm Dual Coil Head for Smok Vapor Chaser Tank (VCT)
X2-core coils have a longer lifespan and offer great flavor and vapor production. They feature dual horizontal coils and use organic cotton.
Changing the coil head is easy: simply unscrew the base of your VCT clearomizer, unscrew the old coil and screw in a new one. To fill the VCT, remove the base, tilt at a slight angle and fill with 3.8 ml of e-liquid (be careful not to get any e-liquid down the center tube.) Screw the base back on and allow a few minutes for the e-liquid to saturate the coil. Please make sure to prime a new coil by dripping a few drops of e-liquid down the center of the coil to saturate the cotton. If the coil is not properly saturated, it may burn.
PLEASE NOTE: Please only use the sub ohm (0.4 ohm) X2-core coils with devices capable of handling sub ohm coils. If using a mechanical mod, please only use High Drain batteries with a high amp limit; if using a variable power mod, please use High Drain batteries in a device capable of putting out 20W or higher. NEVER use sub ohm coils on an eGo battery or a device unequipped to support sub ohm coils. It is for your safety!
To ensure that the X2-core heads are thoroughly saturated and do not burn, Smok recommends dripping a few drops of e-liquid into the center of the coil head before using, as well as setting the tank aside for a few moments after filling with e-liquid. Please take the time to read the included User Manual for a detailed description on the proper use of this unit.
Price is for a single piece. Get a Quantity Discount when you buy 5 or more coils - view "Quantity Pricing" in the menu above.
Recommended wattage range: 20W - 30W
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from your device, wrap a cloth or tissue around the lower end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Clearomizer.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the contact area of your device when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the contact area of your device before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
Please note: Due to the nature of atomizers, we cannot offer warranty, exchange or returns except if DOA.