SmokTech Vapor Chaser Tank (VCT) Pro - Sub Ohm Coil Clearomizer
The VCT Pro is the latest addition to Smok's Vapor Chaser Tank (VCT) series. Like the VCT A1
and the VCT X2
, the VCT Pro is a sub ohm clearomizer made of stainless steel, with a sturdy pyrex glass
tank that can withstand even harsh e-liquids.
The VCT Pro has several design changes over previous VCT tanks. It has increased 5 ml capacity and dual cyclops airflow slots, which have been considerably enlarged, allowing for massive airflow when fully open. Adjust airflow easily by spinning the airflow control ring at the base of the tank to achieve your preferred draw. The base of the VCT Pro has also been re-designed with dual o-rings for a better fit (please note the base will feel stiff while dry, but when the o-rings come in contact with liquid, the base will unscrew with ease.) In addition, the VCT Pro features heat fins on the top cap, which help disperse heat, and a pyrex glass drip tip with its own airflow control ring, to cool down vapor.
The VCT Pro uses Smok's new E2-core sub ohm coils
, which utilize organic cotton and vertical dual coils
for pure taste and tons of vapor! The new E2 coils also have rectangular, significantly enlarged liquid intake holes that can keep up with high VG juices without a problem. Please note that the VCT Pro is NOT compatible with other VCT replacement coil heads, like the A1-core or X2-core coils, or the VCT DIY head! The E2 coils included with the VCT Pro are NOT compatible with other VCT tanks.
Changing the coil
head is easy: simply unscrew the base of the VCT Pro, unscrew the old coil and screw in a new one. To fill the VCT Pro, remove the base, tilt at a slight angle and fill with 5 ml of e-liquid (be careful not to get any e-liquid down the center tube, that is for airflow.) Screw the base back on and allow a few minutes for the e-liquid to saturate the coil. Please make sure to prime a new coil by dripping a few drops of e-liquid onto the exposed cotton of the coil head. If the coil is not properly saturated, it may burn.
The VCT Pro has a 510 connection and a removable wide bore 510 drip tip.
- New E2 sub ohm dual vertical coils (0.2 ohm and 0.6 ohm)
- Adjustable Airflow Control with enlarged slots
- Heat fins and pyrex glass drip with airflow control
- 510 connector
- Stainless Steel construction
- Pyrex Glass Tank for protection from harsh liquids
- Capacity is 5 ml
1 x Vapor Chaser Tank (VCT) Pro (pre-installed with 0.6 sub ohm E2 coil head / 30-80W range)
1 x Extra E2 coil head (0.2 sub ohm / 30-80W range)
1 x Spare Pyrex glass tube
2 x Spare o-rings (in red)
1 x User Manual
1 x Nice packing box to store the tank when not in use
PLEASE NOTE: The VCT Pro comes with sub ohm coils (0.2 ohm and 0.6 ohm): Please only use the VCT Pro with devices capable of handling sub ohm coils! If using a mechanical mod, please only use High Drain batteries with a high amp limit; if using a variable power mod, please use High Drain batteries in a device capable of putting out 30W and higher. NEVER use sub ohm coils on an eGo battery or a device unequipped to support sub ohm coils - it is for your safety!
To ensure that the coil heads are thoroughly saturated and do not burn, we highly recommend dripping a few drops of e-liquid onto the exposed cotton on the coil head before using, as well as setting the tank aside for a few moments after filling with e-liquid. Please take the time to read the included User Manual for a detailed description on the proper use of this unit.
Dimensions: Height 71.5mm (2.8") / Diameter 22mm (0.86")
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from your device, wrap a cloth or tissue around the lower end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Clearomizer.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the contact area of your device when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the contact area of your device before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
Please note: Due to the nature of atomizers, we cannot offer warranty, exchange or returns except if DOA.