SmokTech Vapor Chaser Tank (VCT) X2 Sub Ohm Dual Coil Clearomizer Clearance Item
The Vapor Chaser Tank (VCT) X2 is a new sub ohm clearomizer by Smok. Like the VCT A1
, the VCT X2 is made of stainless steel and features adjustable airflow control
: easily customize your draw by turning the airflow control ring at the base of the tank. The sturdy pyrex glass
tank has 3.8 ml capacity and can withstand even harsh e-liquids.
The VCT X2 uses X2-core coils or A1-core coils. These coils have a longer lifespan and offer great flavor and vapor production! X2 feature dual horizontal coils and use organic cotton. Please note that we do not currently carry replacement coils for this atomizer.
Changing the coil head is easy: simply unscrew the base of the VCT X2, unscrew the old coil and screw in a new one. To fill the VCT X2, remove the base, tilt at a slight angle and fill with 3.8 ml of e-liquid (be careful not to get any e-liquid down the center tube.) Screw the base back on and allow a few minutes for the e-liquid to saturate the coil. Please make sure to prime a new coil by dripping a few drops of e-liquid down the center of the coil to saturate the cotton. If the coil is not properly saturated, it may burn.
The VCT X2 has a 510 connection and a removable wide bore 510 drip tip.
- X2-core sub ohm dual coils
- Adjustable Airflow Control
- 510 connector
- Stainless Steel construction
- Pyrex Glass Tank for protection from harsh liquids
- Capacity is 3.8 ml
1 x Vapor Chaser Tank (VCT) X2 (pre-installed with 0.4 sub ohm X2-core head / 20-30W range)
1 x Extra X2-core head (0.4 sub ohm / 20-30W range)
1 x Spare Pyrex glass tube
2 x Spare o-rings
1 x User Manual
1 x Nice packing box to store the tank when not in use
PLEASE NOTE: Please only use the sub ohm (0.4 ohm) X2-core coils in the VCT X2 with devices capable of handling sub ohm coils. If using a mechanical mod, please only use High Drain batteries with a high amp limit; if using a variable power mod, please use High Drain batteries in a device capable of putting out 20W or higher. NEVER use sub ohm coils on an eGo battery or a device unequipped to support sub ohm coils. It is for your safety!
To ensure that the X2-core heads are thoroughly saturated and do not burn, Smok recommends dripping a few drops of e-liquid into the center of the coil head before using, as well as setting the tank aside for a few moments after filling with e-liquid. Please take the time to read the included User Manual for a detailed description on the proper use of this unit.
Dimensions: Height 66mm (2.5") / Diameter 22mm (0.86")
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from your device, wrap a cloth or tissue around the lower end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Clearomizer.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the contact area of your device when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the contact area of your device before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
Please note: Due to the nature of atomizers, we cannot offer warranty, exchange or returns except if DOA.