Posted by Marina on 1/7/2015 to New Items at SmokTek.com
Smok XPro M50 Variable Power, 50Watt APV
The XPro M50
by SmokTech is a powerful, yet compact, Variable Wattage box mod. It allows you to easily adjust wattage between 6-50W
in 0.1W incremenents. This APV is made of high-quality aluminum and zinc alloys and feels great in the hand - the XPro M50 is only a little over 10mm taller than the tiny Eleaf iStick
The XPro M50 features a spring-loaded
510 connection, ensuring that any atomizer you put on it will fit flush. Please note: Although the 510 pin appears adjustable, we do not recommend manually adjusting it. The pin is connected to wiring inside the device and manually adjusting it may result in damaging the mod.
Each M50 also comes with an eGo-510 adapter, so you can easily use eGo threaded atomizers with this device. With up to 50W of power, this APV is easily able to run a wide variety of devices, fromClearomizers
and Clearomizer Tanks
The XPro M50 is very easy to operate and features an easy to read OLED screen: simply press the "+" and "-" buttons to achieve your preferred power settings. The OLED screen displays your watt/volt output, atomizer resistance, and battery life at a glance. The device can be Locked to prevent misfires. In addition, the XPro M50 can be used in Mechanical mode, allowing you to harness your battery's full voltage output.
This unit uses a single flat top 18650 IMR battery
. To insert the battery, use the included allen key to unscrew the 4 allen screws from the bottom plate. Remove the plate, insert your battery positive end first, and screw the bottom plate back on. When battery power is low, please replace with a fresh battery OR use the included Micro USB charger to charge your battery via the Micro USB port located at the bottom of the device. We recommend only running High Drain IMR batteries in this device. Please note that this is not a pass-through device and you can not vape while you charge.
Never use non-rechargeable batteries in this or any other e-cig device! Only use the recommended batteries for this unit, it's for your safety.
Choose the Make It a Kit option to get batteries and a battery charger at a discounted price.
- Variable Wattage: from 6.0 - 50.0 W in 0.1W increments
- Minimum atomizer resistance: 0.2 ohms
- Maximum atomizer resistance: 4.0 ohms
- Spring-loaded 510 pin
- Mechanical Mode: To enter menu options, press the power button 3 times in 2 seconds. Enter Menu 1 by long-pressing the power button, then press the power button once more to switch between "WATTAGE" and "MECH MODE"
- Lock Mode: Press the power button 5 times in 2 seconds to lock or unlock the device. The screen will display "LOCKED CLICK 5X" when the power button is pressed to indicate the device is locked
- Short Circuit Protection: In the event of a short circuit, the device will cease output
- Low Voltage Protection: OLED screen will display "WEAK BATTERY" when battery voltage is lower than 3.4V. Please charge your battery or replace with a new one. If the screen reads "HIGH INPUT", it means the output voltage is higher than 4.5V - please replace with a different battery
- Excessive Temperature Protection: OLED screen will display "COOL DOWN" if the internal board temperature becomes excessive. Please wait and allow the device to cool down before using again
1 x XPro M50
1 x eGo-510 adapter
1 x Micro USB Charge Cable
1 x Allen key
4 x Spare allen screws
1 x User Manual
1 x Gift Box to store when not in use
Size: Height 85mm (3.34") / Length 38mm (1.49") / Width 22mm (0.86")