Trident Clone Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer (RDA) in Chrome CLEARANCE ITEM
The Trident by Tobeco is a chrome plated rebuildable dripping atomizer with a copper positive pin for greater conductivity. The triple post on the atomizer means that you can achieve both single and dual coil builds. It also offers adjustable airflow control. The Trident has a 510 connection, which is completely sealed.
The Trident is very easy to disassemble - simply grip and pull off the top cap.
The Trident comes with a drip tip and pre-installed with wick and wire.
Size:Height: 43.2mm (1.70")/Diameter : 20.6mm (0.81")
Please Note: This item does not come with an instructional manual and is not intended for inexperienced users.
Warning on rebuildable atomizers, reprinted from the ECF website:
Please note very carefully that rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it may damage the device it is used on.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV such as a Silver Bullet, that will not be destroyed by a short circuit.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
7. These items have inherent risks and may go faulty at any time even if they were originally in good working order. The owner bears the cost of equipment damaged as a result.
Please note: Due to the nature of this product, we cannot offer warranty, exchange or returns. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
8. RAs, RDAs or RBAs must only be used on equipment that cannot be seriously damaged or harm the user. In practice this could mean an electrical device with a hot spring (fuse) or an electronic device that will not activate if there is a short-circuit (a dead short). Unfused devices or unprotected electronic devices will suffer damage when used with a faulty RA or RTA.