The Spinner battery is safer than regular eGo batteries because it offers 3 kinds of Protection:
- Short Circuit Protection: When short circuit happens, the battery will
shut down and not function again until short circuit is removed.
- Safety Cutoff/Atomizer Protection: If you press the button for 8 seconds, the battery will be locked until the next press.
- Low Voltage Protection: When the battery voltage is lower than 3.3v, the battery will shut down.
Additional features and notes:
5-click On/Off lock feature; Press the button 5 clicks within 2
seconds and activate the battery or turn it off.
- A fully charged Spinner 400mAh variable voltage battery can provide 4-6 hours of use.
- Using the battery at a higher voltage output will drain the battery
faster than at a lower voltage. We suggest you to start with a low
voltage and increase the voltage gradually until you find the right
voltage for your atomizer/cartomizer.
How to charge?
The battery can be charged with our eGo 420ma USB Charger, or the 200mA 510 charger.
Charging time: 3-4 hours
Shipping weight: .9 oz
Size:Length 78mm (3.1") / Diameter 14mm