Wismec Presa TC75W, Variable Watt/Temperature Control Express Kit in Black
The Presa TC75W
by Wismec is a variable wattage and temperature control
device with 75 watt max output
. The Presa TC75W has one curved side, which makes it very comfortable in the hand. In fact, the curved side of this tiny, but powerful mod is an ergonomically sculpted fire button
. Simply squeeze the curved side to vape. The fire button is lockable
, to guard against accidental misfires and to prolong the life of the button. If you like small devices, you will love the Presa - it is only slightly larger than the popular Eleaf iStick 30W
The Wismec Presa TC75W does not come with a built-in battery. Instead, it offers the convenience of a user-replaceable battery
, so you can quickly swap out the battery for a freshly charged one as needed. Switching out the battery is quick and easy, thanks to the magnetic battery door
. You can charge the battery separately with an appropriate Li-Ion battery charger
, OR you can choose to take advantage of On-Board charging
with the included Micro USB cable. And, the Presa is a Pass-through
device, meaning you can keep vaping while you charge!
The Wismec Presa TC75W has a 0.96-inch OLED screen with large, easy-to-read print. You can adjust wattage between 1-75 watts, and temperature between 200-600 degrees Fahrenheit (or 100-315 degrees Celsius). In Temperature Control mode, the Presa supports the use of Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel wire. Vapers who enjoy Rebuildable Atomizers will appreciate the featured Bypass mode. Bypass mode means you can harness the direct output of your battery, similar to a mechanical mod.
The Wismec Presa TC75W features a spring-loaded 510
contact pin, ensuring that your atomizers make a proper connection with the device every time. The Presa will work great with 510-threaded atomizers of up to 22mm in diameter, including the Joyetech Cubis Top-Filling clearomizer
(pictured on the right). To use the Presa with an eGo-threaded atomizer (like the Aspire CE5-S
), simply attach the included 510-eGo adapter to the mod, followed by your eGo-threaded atty.
A great feature of the Wismec Presa TC75W is that it is a firmware upgradeable
mod. Firmware upgradeability ensures the Presa will remain relevant in your collection of mods a long time. You can download current upgrades directly from the manufacturer's website
, and install them by connecting the mod to your computer via the included Micro USB cable. For example, the latest Firmware V3.00 upgrade
updates the user interface and adds the ability to use SS316 wire in Temperature Control. It also adds a customized TCR mode
. TCR, or Temperature of Coefficient of Resistance
, lets you use different kinds of wire (in Temperature Control mode) that the Presa's available settings (like TC-SS) are not optimized for. For example, use SS316 wire in TC-SS316 mode. Other types of SS wire (like SS303, SS304, etc) are better suited for TCR mode. This ensures the greatest temperature control accuracy from your device with a wide variety of wire materials.
The Wismec Presa TC75W is a great mod for advanced vapers looking for a small, powerful and versatile device with Temperature Control capabilities and a removable battery.
Wismec Presa TC75W Features:
- Ergonomically Sculpted Fire Button with 5-Click ON/OFF
- Variable Wattage, Temperature Control (TC-Ni/Ti/SS), Bypass Mode
- Firmware Upgradeable: download the latest firmware directly from Wismec to add TC-SS316 mode and TCR mode
- Removable Battery Cell: Uses 1 x flat top 18650 High Drain cell with minimum 25A rating (not included)
- Variable Wattage: from 1.0 - 75.0 W in 0.1 W increments
- Temperature Control: from 200 - 600 degrees Fahrenheit (or 100-315 degrees Celsius)
- Minimum/Maximum atomizer resistance: In Variable Wattage or Bypass mode - 0.1 ohm - 3.5 ohm. In Temperature Control mode - 0.05 ohm - 1.0 ohm
- Pass-through: Vape while you charge!
- Stealth Mode: Vape with the OLED screen off
- 10-second Safety Cutoff: Pressing the fire button for more than 10 seconds will cause the device to shut off
- Short Circuit Protection: If an atomizer short occurs, the OLED will display "Atomizer Short"
- Atomizer Low Alert: If the attached atomizer's resistance is lower than 0.1 ohm in VW/Bypass mode OR 0.05 ohm in TC mode, the OLED screen will show "Atomizer Low"
- Low Voltage Protection: If battery voltage falls below 3.3V, the OLED screen will display "Battery Low". If you continue to press the fire button, the screen will then show "Battery Low Lock", and the device will stop working. Charge the battery to unlock the device and continue use
- Temperature Protection: If the device overheats past 70 degrees Celsius, the output will shut off automatically and the screen will display "Device Too Hot". Set the Presa aside and allow to cool down completely before continuing use
- Low Power Alert: If battery power reaches below 10%, the power symbol on the screen will begin flashing
- Switch OLED Display Orientation: Flip the screen display 180 degrees by pressing the two regulatory buttons simultaneously while the device is OFF
- Safety Lock/Unlock Switch: To prevent accidental misfires, you can lock the firing button. Move the lock switch left/right to lock/unlock
- Key Lock/Unlock Function: To prevent accidental changes to your Watt/Temp settings, you can lock the regulatory buttons. Press the two regulatory buttons simultaneously to switch between "Key Lock" or "Key Unlock"
The Wismec Presa TC75W Express Kit Includes:
1 x black Presa TC75W mod (High Drain Battery is not included. Grab one at a discounted price through the Make it a Kit option above)
1 x Micro USB cable
1 x eGo-510 adapter
1 x User Manual
PLEASE NOTE: This is an advanced device and we recommend you take the time to read the included User Manual. For a brief overview on using the Presa TC75W, please click on the 2nd tab above, titled "Feature 6".
Size: Height 85mm (3.34") / Length 39.3mm (1.54") / Width 23mm (0.9")
Our standard 30 day warranty covers defective product.