AGA-T5 Rebuildable Atomizer (RBA) in Stainless DISCONTINUED
The AGA-T5 by Youde is a durable stainless steel rebuildable atomizer! It features a pyrex glass tube with 1.5ml capacity, but like the AGA-T7
, it can hold up to 3.5ml of e-liquid altogether when including the juice contained in the chimney section and your wick/cotton. Similar to the Kayfun
, it is designed to optimize the flavor of your e-liquid. The wick and wire are housed inside a chimney chamber which funnels the vapor straight up for your enjoyment, resulting in greatly enhanced flavor and lots of vapor!
The brass top cap comes off to reveal a fill hole, sealed by a grub screw - simply unscrew the grub screw using the included hex key when you need to re-fill with e-liquid. The AGA-T5 allows you to work on your coil by simply removing the base and without having to drain any e-liquid from the tank first. In addition, this RBA features an airflow control ring at the base.
The AGA-T5 has two posts that are ideal for single coil builds. It has a gold-plated copper 510 connection. This RBA will work with most 510 drip tips (drip tip not included with this unit). It is very easy to disassemble.
With this unit, you will receive a short user manual and spare parts packet containing wick and pre-coiled wire (24 gauge), a gold-plated copper post, o-rings, a spare screw and a hex key. Please note that a spare grub screw for the fill-hole is not included.
This unit comes pre-installed with cotton and 24 gauge wire.
Size: Height 60.5mm (2.38")/Diameter 22mm (0.86")
Please Note: This item does not come with an instructional manual and is not intended for inexperienced users.
Warning on rebuildable atomizers, reprinted from the ECF website:
Please note very carefully that rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it may damage the device it is used on.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV such as a Silver Bullet, that will not be destroyed by a short circuit.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
7. These items have inherent risks and may go faulty at any time even if they were originally in good working order. The owner bears the cost of equipment damaged as a result.
Please note: Due to the nature of this product, we cannot offer warranty, exchange or returns. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
8. RAs, RDAs or RBAs must only be used on equipment that cannot be seriously damaged or harm the user. In practice this could mean an electrical device with a hot spring (fuse) or an electronic device that will not activate if there is a short-circuit (a dead short). Unfused devices or unprotected electronic devices will suffer damage when used with a faulty RA or RTA.