Available in 0.3, 0.5 or 1.0 ohm (+/- .2) resistance.
These replacement sub ohm coil heads are intended for the Aspire Atlantis
, the Aspire Atlantis EVO, Aspire Atlantis V2, and the Aspire Atlantis Mega. They are also compatible with the Aspire Triton and Triton V2 Top-Filling tank. They are not
compatible with the Aspire Nautilus
line of clearomizers. In their performance, these coils rival that of rebuildable atomizers, offering incredible pure flavor and tons
Changing the coil is easy: simply unscrew the base of the Aspire Atlantis, unscrew the old coil and replace with a new one! To fill the Atlantis, hold the unit up-side-down, unscrew the base and fill with e-liquid (be careful not to get any e-liquid down the center tube - a needle-tip bottle
makes the task effortless.) Screw the base back on and you are ready to vape. If using a new coil, we recommend priming it by dripping a few drops of e-liquid onto the exposed cotton to ensure it is properly saturated and will not burn.
Recommended wattage range:
0.3 ohm - 70-80W
0.5 ohm - 20-30W
1.0 ohm - 40-50W
PLEASE NOTE: The Atlantis should only be used with devices capable of handling sub ohm coils/the manufacturer's suggested wattage range! If using a mechanical mod, please only use High Drain batteries with a high amp limit; if using a variable power mod, please use High Drain batteries in a device capable of putting out 20W or higher. NEVER use this or any sub ohm device on an eGo battery or a device that can not handle sub ohm coils. It is for your safety!
Price is for a single piece. Get a Quantity Discount when you buy 5 or more coils - view "Quantity Pricing" in the menu above.
- The metal tube in the center of the Atlantis leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the unit.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Atlantis, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the unit.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the atomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the atomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the atomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
Please note: Due to the nature of this item, we cannot offer warranty, exchange or returns except if DOA.