Bottom Vertical Coil (BVC) Replacement Head for Aspire K1 Glassomizer, CE5-S Clearomizer and Spryte POD system - (Max of 20 allowed during these difficult times)
Available in (1.2 for Spryte), 1.6, 1.8 and 2.1 ohm (+/- .2) resistance.
These are replacement bottom vertical coil heads for the Aspire K1 Clearomizer
and Aspire CE5-S BVC Clearomizers
. They are also compatible with the Aspire SPRYTE, Aspire ET/ET-S, Aspire CE5/CE5-S, Aspire Vivi Nova-S/Mini Vivi Nova-S clearomizers. These coils are NOT compatible with any of the Aspire Nautilus line of clearomizers. Click here for Aspire Nautilus replacement coils.
Bottom Vertical Coils (BVC) coils improve on the original Aspire Bottom Dual Coils (BDC) by providing excellent clean flavor from your e-liquid, and lots of vapor! They are also designed to last longer.
It is easy to replace the coil: simply unscrew the base of your Aspire K1 clearomizer, unscrew the used coil, and screw in a new one. Fill with your favorite e-liquid (avoid getting any juice down the center tube) - a needle-tip bottle
makes the task effortless. Screw the base back on and set aside for a few moments to allow the coil to become fully saturated before using.
Price is for a single piece. Get a Quantity Discount when you buy 5 or more coils - view "Quantity Pricing" in the menu above.
Recommended voltage range
1.6 ohm: 3.0 - 4.2V
1.8 ohm: 3.7 - 4.5V
2.1 ohm: 5.0 - 6.0V
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
Please note: Due to the nature of this item, we cannot offer warranty, exchange or returns except if DOA.