Aspire CE5-S Bottom Vertical Coil (BVC) Clearomizer, 1.8 ml in Rainbow Discontinued
Aspire's CE5-S clearomizer uses the Aspire Bottom Vertical Coil (BVC)
technology - BVC coils
have improved longevity, and ensure great flavor and lots of vapor from your e-liquid. The Aspire CE5-S BVC clearomizer is made of stainless steel with an attractive rainbow finish, and has a PCTG plastic tank tube - PCTG offers greater clarity than polycarbonate plastic. The CE5-S has two windows on each side of the clearomizer, allowing you to see how much e-juice remains inside. It has 1.8 ml capacity and is easy to fill or replace the coil!
To change the coil
of the Aspire CE5-S, simply unscrew the base/bottom of the clearomizer (make sure it's empty first), unscrew the old coil and screw in a new one. To fill with e-liquid, take the clearomizer tube and tilt a slight angle. Fill with 1.8 ml of e-liquid (be careful not to drip any e-juice down the center tube, that is for airflow.) Finally, screw the base back on and set aside for a few moments to allow the coil to become fully saturated. Please note that the Aspire CE5-S, like the Aspire K1, is only compatible with these Aspire BVC coils, and NOT with the Aspire NAUTILUS BVC coils.
The Aspire CE5-S features a removable 510 drip tip and comes pre-installed with a 1.8 ohm coil - recommended voltage range is 3.7-4.5V. We recommend starting out at a lower setting, and adjusting up or down by taste.
Available in more colors here
Dimensions: Height 82mm (3.2") (with drip tip installed) / Diameter 14mm (0.55")
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
Please note: Due to the nature of this item, we cannot offer warranty, exchange or returns except if DOA.