Aspire Cleito, 3.5 ml Top-Filling Sub Ohm Clearomizer Tank in Black DISCONTINUED
The Cleito is the latest top-filling sub ohm clearomizer by Aspire. If you are looking for an affordable sub ohm clearomizer, capable of huge clouds while proving superb flavor - the Cleito is a great choice.
The Cleito is lightweight
in stature, with a 510 connection which will work perfectly with most 510-threaded mods on the market. The Cleito works great on the Eleaf iStick TC100W
in Variable Wattage
mode, for a long-lasting vape with great looks.
The Aspire Cleito is unique in that the tank does not
have a chimney. This is a feature we have not seen in sub ohm tanks before. Instead, the kanthal Clapton sub ohm coil
runs the entire length of the tank - from the base, up to the mouthpiece. This new design keeps the number of tank parts to a minimum, making this tank very easy to clean. It also contributes significantly to an increased vapor production and pure, clean flavor from your e-liquids.
The Cleito features adjustable airflow control
. To adjust, simply spin the control ring at the base to expose or close off the airflow holes to your liking. The 3 wide airflow slots along the base help produce massive clouds of vapor. In terms of cloud production, the Cleito is on par with heavy-hitters like the Smok TFV4 Mini
and other top sub ohm tanks on the market.
The Cleito is a top-filling tank, making refills very easy. To fill the Cleito, simply unscrew the top cap and fill with your favorite e-juice! Important: If you are using a new coil, please make sure to set the Cleito aside for at least 3 minutes after filling. This will ensure the coil is fully saturated and will not burn. You may also take the additional precaution of priming the coil before installing. To prime a new coil, simply drip a few drops of e-juice onto the exposed cotton on the coil.
To change the coil
on the Cleito, unscrew the top cap, make sure the tank is empty of any e-juice
, grip the top of the coil and unscrew to remove. (You can also pull off the glass tube, to make removing the coil even easier.) Then, screw in a new coil, fill with e-juice and screw the top cap back on. Please do not
over-tighten the coil when installing - finger-tight is ideal. Spare coils are available here
The Aspire Cleito features a wide bore delrin drip tip. The drip tip is removable, and the Cleito is compatible with most standard 510 drip tips. The Cleito comes with several rubber cuffs, which are designed to dissipate heat when the Cleito gets too hot. Simply slide over the top cap to use. The cuffs are also helpful in color-coordinating with your device, or as a reminder of the type of e-liquid you have in your tank. In addition, the Cleito comes with a protective tank band - slide over the tank to help protect the pyrex glass tank from breaking in the case of a fall.
- Quick and Easy Top-fill
- No-chimney design means more vapor and excellent, clean flavor
- Adjustable Airflow Control at the base with 3 wide airflow slots
- Kanthal Clapton coils
- Pyrex Glass Tank for protection from harsh liquids
- Very easy to disassemble for cleaning
- Removable wide bore delrin drip tip
- 304 Stainless Steel construction
- 510 connector
- Capacity is 3.5 ml
1 x Cleito tank (pre-installed with 0.4 ohm coil / 40-60W range)
1 x spare 0.2 ohm coil (55-70W range)
1 x spare Pyrex glass tube
4 x rubber cuffs
1 x protective tank band
1 x Packing box to store the tank in when not in use
PLEASE NOTE: Please only use sub ohm coils with devices capable of handling sub ohm vaping! If using a mechanical mod, please only use High Drain batteries with a high amp limit; if using a variable power mod, please use High Drain batteries in a device capable of putting out 50W and higher. NEVER use sub ohm coils on an eGo battery or a device unequipped to support sub ohm coils - it is for your safety! These coils are made of kanthal wire and are appropriate for use with variable power devices. Do not use these coils in temperature control mode or on temp control mods without a VW capability.
Dimensions: Height 58mm (2.3") / Diameter 22mm (0.86")
- Gurgling noise: This is a sign that there is too much liquid in the coil head, and usually occurs after a refill. The noise will disappear with continued use. If the noise persists, "dry-burn" the coil by firing your device for a few seconds at a time without inhaling.
- Please keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and keeps the coil wet, so it does not burn.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days, depending on usage. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak, and vapor/flavor production begin to noticeably decrease. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
Please note: Due to the nature of atomizers, we cannot offer warranty, exchange or returns except if DOA.