Aspire Nautilus, 5ml Bottom Vertical Coil (BVC), Pyrex Glass Clearomizer
The Aspire Nautilus is made of stainless steel with a pyrex glass tank! Use any juice without damaging the tank. It has an impressive 5ml capacity - you could go a long time without the need to re-fill! It is easy to fill and simple to replace the coil.
The Aspire Nautilus features the new bottom vertical coils from Aspire: BVC coils have improved longevity, and ensure better flavor and vapor. The Aspire Nautilus also has an airflow control system: by turning the airflow adjustment ring, you can alternate between four different airflow hole size options!
The Aspire Nautilus is 510 threaded and will work on all 510 threaded devices and Mod's without the need for an adapter. It also comes with a matching eGo Cone cover for eGo batteries
The Aspire Nautilus 5ml tank is a fantastic match for the Eleaf iStick 30W mod
, for a compact and long-lasting set-up. Read about why the Aspire Nautilus and Eleaf iStick 30W are a great pairing here
- Replaceable Coil Heads
- Stainless steel construction
- Pyrex Glass Tank for protection from harsh liquids
- Airflow control system: adjust between four airflow hole sizes (0.9mm, 1.1mm, 1.4mm, and 1.8mm)
- 510 connector
- Removable drip tip
- Capacity is 5ml
- New Bottom Vertical Coil for better performance from your e-liquid
1 x Aspire Nautilus (pre-installed with 1.6 ohm coil / 3.3V - 4.2V range)
1 x extra bottom vertical coil (1.8 ohm / 4.2V - 5.0 V range)
1 x spare Pyrex glass tube
1 x eGo Cone cover
1 x Instructional manual
1 x Packing box to store the tank in when not in use
Dimensions: Height: 80mm (3.15") / Diameter: 21.6mm (0.85")
|Extend the life of your Aspire Nautilus by replacing only the coil! It's easy to do: just unscrew the bottom assembly from the tube, remove the old coil and simply screw on a new coil assembly into base. |
Then fill with 5ml E-Juice, dripping juice down the inside wall against the outer wall of the tank. Using a needle tip bottle makes the task effortless! Do not put e-liquid into the center tube as it will leak out the mouthpiece of clearomizer.
If using a new coil, please set the Nautilus aside for a few minutes so that e-liquid can fully saturate the coil.
Screw onto your device and you're ready to vape.
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
Please note: Due to the nature of clearomizers, we cannot offer warranty, exchange or returns except if DOA.