Bottom Vertical Coil (BVC) Replacement Head for Aspire Nautilus (Max of 20 allowed during these difficult times)
Available in sub-ohm 0.4, 0.7, and MTL 1.6 and 1.8 ohm (+/- .2) resistance, plus the new 1.8ohm Salt Nicotine Optimized coil. Now with organic Japanese cotton and bigger liquid intake holes!
These are replacement bottom vertical coil heads for the Aspire Nautilus Mini BVC
and the full-sized Aspire Nautilus BVC
clearomizer. They will also work with the Aspire Triton Mini
, Aspire Plato, and Aspire Nautilus 2. These coils will
also fit the Aspire Nautilus Mini tank included in the Aspire x Milspec Mini Starter kit. These coils are not compatible with the Aspire K1/CE5-S, the Aspire Triton/Triton 2, the Aspire Nautilus X or any other Aspire clearomizers.
The BVC coils are unique because instead of a wick, they feature a kanthal vertical coil wrapped inside organic cotton. BVC coils improve on the original Aspire Nautilus bottom dual coils by providing even better flavor and vapor, as well as having a longer lifecycle.
It is easy to replace the coil: simply remove the bottom assembly, take out the used coil, and screw in a new one. Fill with your favorite e-liquid (avoid getting any juice down the center tube) - a needle-tip bottle
makes the task effortless. Put back the bottom, and set aside for a few minutes to allow the coil to become fully saturated with e-juice before vaping.
Price is for a single piece. Get a Quantity Discount when you buy 5 or more coils - view "Quantity Pricing" in the menu above.
Recommended voltage / wattage range:
0.7 ohm: 3.5V - 4V / 18W - 23W
1.6 ohm: 3.3V - 4.2V / 7W - 11W
1.8 ohm: 4.2V - 5V / 10W - 13W
PLEASE NOTE: Please only use the 0.4 and 0.7 ohm (sub ohm) coil with devices capable of handling sub ohm vaping! If using a mechanical mod, please only use High Drain batteries with a high amp limit; if using a variable power mod, please use High Drain batteries in a device capable of putting out 20W and higher. NEVER use sub ohm coils on a regular eGo battery or on any device unequipped to support sub ohm coils - it is for your safety! Do not use kanthal wire coils with temperature control devices.
- The metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece. If this does not work, simply fire your device without inhaling for a second or two to "burn" off the excess liquid in the coil.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- The lifespan of you coil will be dependent on frequency of use, power setting, and type of e-liquid used. When the coil head wears down, it may begin to leak, and flavor and vapor production will noticeably decrease. Replace the coil with a new one if available.
Please note: Due to the nature of this item, we cannot offer warranty, exchange or returns except if DOA.