Clapton Bottom Vertical Coil (BVC) Replacement Head for Aspire Nautilus
Available in 1.8 ohm (+/- .2) resistance only.
-style replacement bottom vertical coil heads are designed for the Aspire Nautilus Mini BVC
and the full-sized Aspire Nautilus BVC
clearomizer. They will also work with the Aspire Triton Mini
and Aspire Plato. These coils are only compatible with Aspire's Nautilus line, the Aspire Triton Mini, and Aspire Plato. They will NOT work with the Aspire K1/CE5-S clearomizer, Aspire Triton/Triton 2, or any other Aspire clearomizers.
Because Clapton coils have increased surface area, you will notice increased vapor and flavor production with these. BVC coils are also unique because instead of a wick, they feature a vertical kanthal coil wrapped inside organic cotton. These Clapton BVC coils use orange o-rings to help tell them apart from regular BVC coils
It is easy to replace the coil: simply remove the bottom assembly, take out the used coil, and screw in a new one. Fill with your favorite e-liquid (avoid getting any juice down the center tube) - a needle-tip bottle
makes the task effortless. Put back the bottom, and set aside for a few minutes to allow the coil to become fully saturated with e-juice before vaping.
Price is for a single piece. Get a Quantity Discount when you buy 5 or more coils - view "Quantity Pricing" in the menu above.
Recommended wattage range
1.8 ohm: 13W - 16W
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece. If this does not work, simply fire your device without inhaling for a second or two to "burn" off the excess liquid in the coil.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- The lifespan of you coil will be dependent on frequency of use, power setting, and type of e-liquid used. When the coil head wears down, it may begin to leak, and flavor and vapor production will noticeably decrease. Replace the coil with a new one if available.
Please note: Due to the nature of this item, we cannot offer warranty, exchange or returns except if DOA.