Aspire Nautilus X Top-Filling Clearomizer Tank in Silver DISCONTINUED
The Nautilus X is the latest top-filling
clearomizer by Aspire. The Aspire Nautilus X continues in the footsteps of the wildly popular Aspire Nautilus
, delivering exceptional flavor with the latest U-Tech
The Aspire Nautilus X has an ultra low profile
and would make an excellent companion to smaller devices like the Eleaf iStick 30W
for a stealthy
vape. The Nautilus X utilizes cup
-like tank design and adjustable airflow
at the top, making this atomizer practically leak-proof
. The Aspire Nautilus X has 2 ml
e-liquid capacity and a pyrex
glass tank. Adjusting airflow
is easy: grip and spin the top cap to expose or close off the dual airflow holes at the top.
The Aspire Nautilus X is a top-fill tank, meaning you do not have to remove the tank and unscrew the base each time you need to refill. To fill with e-liquid, simply grip the top cap and unscrew. Grab your favorite e-liquid and fill with about 2ml of juice. Please do not overfill. Then, take the top piece and screw it back on securely.
Similar to the Aspire Cleito tank
, the Nautilus X does not
have a chimney. Instead, the coil head runs the entire length of the tank, from the base up to the mouthpiece. This helps keep the number of tank parts to a minimum. The Aspire Nautilus X can be fully disassembled and is very easy to clean.
Nautilus X coil heads
use the latest U-Tech
technology from Aspire: vapor flows through an U-shaped chamber inside the coil, passing over the kanthal
wire twice before inhalation. This re-imagined airflow path results in enhanced flavor
from your e-juice.
Changing the coil on the Nautilus X is very easy. Simply unscrew the top cap and then unscrew the used coil. You may also remove the glass tube (by pulling it off) to make unscrewing the coil head easier (make sure the tank is completely empty of any e-liquid before removing the glass tube.) Then, screw a new coil head into the base. Please note: Any time you install a new coil, we recommend priming it by dripping a few drops of e-juice onto the exposed cotton on the sides of the coil head. After installing the coil into the Nautilus X and filling the tank, always set it aside for a few minutes - this will allow the cotton wicking to become fully saturated with e-liquid before you fire your device.
The Aspire Nautilus X is 510-threaded and has a 22mm diameter - it will sit flush and look great on most 510-threaded mods. It comes with a non-removable delrin mouthpiece.
The Aspire Nautilus X is designed to provide a hassle-free vaping experience, with a focus on premium flavor from your e-juice. If you are a mouth-to-lung vaper, and prefer compact micro tanks, you must try the Aspire Nautilus X!
- New U-Tech coil design improves flavor
- Quick and Easy Top-fill
- Leaf-proof "Cup" Design
- Adjustable Airflow Control at the top
- Ultra low profile
- 510 connector
- Stainless Steel construction
- Pyrex Glass Tank for protection from harsh liquids
- Delrin mouthpiece
- Capacity is 2 ml
1 x Aspire Nautilus X tank (pre-installed with a 1.5 ohm coil / 14-22W range)
1 x extra coil (1.5 ohm / 14-22W range)
1 x spare pyrex glass tube
1 x Packing box to store the tank when not in use
Dimensions: Height 45mm (1.7") / Diameter 22mm (0.86")
- Gurgling noise: This is a sign that there is too much liquid in the coil head, and usually occurs after a refill. It will usually disappear with use. To minimize the chance of this occurring, please do not overly-prime the coil head. If gurgling occurs, install the tank onto your device and fire several times.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and keeps the coil wet, so it does not burn.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days, depending on usage and type of e-liquid used. When the coil head wears down, it may begin to leak, and vapor/flavor production begin to noticeably decrease. Replace the coil with a new one if available.
Please note: Due to the nature of atomizers, we cannot offer warranty, exchange or returns except if DOA.