Replacement Coil Head for Aspire Nautilus X DISCONTINUED
Available in 1.5 and 1.8 ohm (+/- .2) resistance.
These replacement coil heads are designed for the Aspire Nautilus X
Top-filling clearomizer. These coils are only compatible with the new Aspire Nautilus X. These coils will NOT work with the original Aspire Nautilus clearomizers, or any other Aspire clearomizers.
The Aspire Nautilus X coil heads feature the latest U-Tech technology: vapor flows through an U-shaped chamber inside the coil, passing over the kanthal wire twice before inhalation. This results in enhanced flavor from your e-liquid.
It is easy to replace the coil in your Nautilus X. Simply unscrew the top cap and unscrew the used coil. If you need to get a better grip on the coil, you can also pull off the pyrex glass tube (please make sure the tank is completely empty of any e-liquid before removing the glass tube.) After unscrewing the used coil, screw in a new one. If you removed the glass tube, slide it back onto the base. Fill with your favorite e-liquid. Put back the top cap, and set aside for a few minutes to allow the coil to become fully saturated with e-juice before vaping.
Price is for a single piece. Get a Quantity Discount when you buy 5 or more coils - view "Quantity Pricing" in the menu above.
Recommended wattage range
1.5 ohm: 14W - 22W
1.8 ohm: 12W - 16W
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece. If this does not work, simply fire your device without inhaling for a second or two to "burn" off the excess liquid in the coil.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- The lifespan of you coil will be dependent on frequency of use, power setting, and type of e-liquid used. When the coil head wears down, it may begin to leak, and flavor and vapor production will noticeably decrease. Replace the coil with a new one if available.
Please note: Due to the nature of this item, we cannot offer warranty, exchange or returns except if DOA.