Efest Purple IMR 18650 3100mAh 3.7V 20A High Drain Rechargeable Battery - Button Top (single) DISCONTINUED
Safe for sub-ohm and/or microcoil builds. These batteries have been tested for safety under extreme stress.
Safe chemistry LiMN means no risk of venting with flame or explosion. Ideal for use in multiple cell applications.
Please note that due to their inherent safety, IMR cells do not have a protection circuit built in. They should never be discharged below 2.5 volts or cycle life/performance will be reduced. Maximum recommended charge voltage is 4.17V - 4.20V volts. Please check your cells with a volt meter during initial charging to be sure that your charger cuts off below this level, or cycle life will be reduced.
Please Note: Must be charged with a Li-Ion Charger. Do not use a NIMH Charger. Please use an appropriate, quality charger and never leave to charge unattended. Do not carry in your pocket alongside keys or change - doing so may cause the battery to discharge/explode.
- Efest Rechargeable 18650 IMR 3100mAh Battery
- Size: 18650 (18.1 mm diameter / 66.7mm long)
- Type: Li-Mn (High Drain)
- Rated Capacity: 3100mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V / Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Cut off Voltage: 2.5V
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Protected: No
- Style: Button Top / Color: Purple
- Maximum Continuous Discharging Current: 20A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Maximum Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Do not short circuit - High current will be discharged