Eleaf iStick Pico TC75W Express Kit in Gunmetal - DISCONTINUED
This item has been discontinued and replaced with item found HERE
The Eleaf iStick Pico is a tiny, but powerful mod. The Eleaf iStick Pico is a versatile Variable Wattage and Temperature Control mod, ideal for both intermediate and veteran vapers looking for a small device for on-the-go.
In Variable Wattage mode, the Eleaf iStick Pico has a 75 watt maximum output. In temperature mode, the mod allows you to adjust between 200-600 degrees Fahrenheit (or 100-315 degrees Celsius), and can support the use of Nickel (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), and Stainless Steel (SS316) wires. You can also dial in a custom TCR (Temperature Coefficient of Resistance) setting. If you enjoy using rebuildable atomizers on mechanical mods, you can set the iStick Pico to Bypass mode to harness the full voltage output of your battery - just like on a mechanical mod.
The iStick Pico does not come with a built-in battery. Instead, it offers the convenience of a user-replaceable battery
), so you can quickly swap out a drained battery for a freshly charged one as needed. The battery is easily accessed by unscrewing the protruding cap on top of the iStick Pico. Proper heat dissipation is ensured by the venting holes on the bottom of the mod. You can charge your battery separately with an appropriate charger
(batteries will charge faster using this method), or take advantage of on-board
charging, by plugging the included Micro USB charge cable into the USB port on the side of the device and then into a computer.
Much like its name suggests, the iStick Pico is tiny, with ergonomic features. It has rounded edges and a no-slip matte surface so it feels great in the hand. The Pico mod has a spring-loaded 510 connection pin, an easy-to-read OLED screen, a large firing button on the side, and recessed adjustment buttons on the bottom. Because the iStick Pico is firmware upgradeable, it means this tiny beast of a mod will remain relevant in your collection for a long time.
The iStick Pico is feature-rich, user-friendly, and has all standard protections. It can accommodate atomizers with a diameter up to 22mm
, like the Joyetech Cubis
and others. It is compatible with the protective silicone case here
, which helps shield the device from nicks and scratches.
The Eleaf iStick Pico may be small, but don't be fooled by its size - this mod is extremely versatile and it has a lot to offer to both intermediate and veteran vapers. The iStick Pico is perfect for vapers looking for a compact, stealthy vape which can do everything your bigger devices can - it is the perfect going-out mod.
Eleaf iStick Pico Features:
- 5-Click the fire button to turn unit ON/OFF
- Varibale Wattage, Temperature Control (TC-Ni, TC-Ti, TC-SS), custom TCR mode, Bypass mode
- Variable Wattage: from 1.0 - 75.0W in 0.1 watt increments
- Temperature Control: from 200 - 600 degrees Fahrenheit (or 100 - 315 degrees Celsius)
- Minimum/Maximum Atomizer Resistance: In Variable Wattage or Bypass mode - 0.1 ohm - 3.5 ohm. In Temperature Control mode - 0.05 ohm - 1.5 ohm
- Firmware Upgradeable: Download firmware updates from Eleaf, and install after connecting the mod to your computer using the included Micro USB cable
- Removable Battery: Uses 1 x flat top 18650 High Drain IMR18650 battery (rated at 25A or above) (not included)
- Stealth Mode: Vape with OLED screen off
- 10-second Safety Cutoff: Pressing the fire button for more than 10 sec shuts off the device to prevent damage to the atomizer
- Atomizer Low Alert: If the coil resistance is below the accepted minimum in any mode, the screen displays "Atomizer Low"
- Atomizer Short Circuit/No Atomizer Protection: If a short circuit occurs, OLED screen displays "Atomizer Short". If there is no atomizer installed or if the atomizer is not properly installed/making a connection with the device, OLED screen displays "No Atomizer"
- Low Voltage Protection: If battery voltage drops below 3.1V, OLED screen displays "Battery Low", followed by "Lock". Charge the battery to unlock the device
- Temperature Protection: In TC mode, if the actual temperature of the coil reaches the set temperature, OLED screen displays "Temp Protection"
- Temperature Alert: If the temperature of the device exceeds alert temperature, output will automatically stop. OLED screen displays "Device Too Hot". Allow mod to cool
- Weak Battery Alert: In all vaping modes, if battery voltage drops below 2.9V, OLED screen displays "Weak Battery". Output power will be reduced accordingly
- Adjustment Buttons Lock: Lock the "+"/"-" adjustment buttons to prevent accidentally changing you settings
- Flip Screen Orientation: Rotate the screen 180 degrees
The Eleaf iStick Pico Express Kit Includes:
1 x iStick Pico mod (High Drain Battery not included - use the Make it a Kit menu to grab some at a discount)
1 x Micro USB charge cable
1 x User Manual
1 x Nice display box to keep in when not in use
Height 70.5mm (2.77") / Length 45mm (1.77") / Width 23mm (0.9")
PLEASE NOTE: Because of the protruding battery cap on top of the iStick Pico, the mod can only accomodate atomizers with 22mm diameter, or less. Any atomizer with a diameter greater than 22mm will be too wide and will not fit on the Pico. Because the iStick Pico is a feature-rich device, we highly recommend you take the time to read the included User Manuals. For a brief overview of using the device, please click on the 2nd tab above, titled "Feature 6".
Our standard 30 day warranty covers defective product.