eGo ONE CL Replacement Coil Head by Joyetech Clearance Item
The eGo ONE CL replacement coil heads are intended for the Joyetech eGo ONE atomizer, included in the eGo ONE Standard and XL kits. They cater to your personal preference by offering different vaping experiences.
Choose between 1.0 ohm and 0.5 ohm coil heads: the 1.0 ohm coil head has a 1.8mm wide airhole and is designed for a mouth inhale, mimicking the feeling of taking a puff on an analog cigarette; the 0.5 sub ohm coil head has a 3.5mm wide airhole and is perfect for a loose draw/direct lung inhale and produces big, warm clouds of vapor. The 1.0 ohm coil head features 2 liquid feed holes - it will work best with thinner e-juices. The 0.5 ohm coil head features 4 liquid feed holes and it is better suited for thicker e-liquids with a higher VG content.
Replacing the coil is easy: unscrew the base of the eGo ONE atomizer, unscrew the used coil and replace with a new one. To fill with e-liquid, make sure the eGo ONE atomizer is empty, then simply unscrew the bottom/base, tilt the atomizer at a slight angle and drip e-liquid down against the outer wall (be careful not to fill with e-liquid down the center tube, as it will leak out of the bottom of the clearomizer and/or mouthpiece); a needle-tip bottle makes the task effortless. If using a fresh coil, please set the atomizer aside for a few moments after filling to allow the new coil to saturate completely with e-juice.
PLEASE NOTE: Please only use the 0.5 ohm sub ohm coil head with your eGo ONE battery, which is designed to work with eGo ONE sub ohm coils. If you are using your eGo ONE Atomizer with a sub ohm coil on a different device, please only use with devices capable of handling sub ohm coils. If using a mechanical mod, please only use High Drain batteries with a high amp limit; if using a variable power mod, please use High Drain batteries in a device capable of putting out 20W or higher. Never use sub ohm coils on regular eGo batteries or a device that can NOT handle sub ohm coils. It is for your safety!
Price is for a single piece. Get a Quantity Discount when you buy 5 or more coils - view "Quantity Pricing" in the menu above.
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a usually sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days, and depends on usage and type of e-liquid used. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak and vapor/flavor production will decrease. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
Please note: Due to the nature of this item, we cannot offer warranty, exchange or returns except if DOA