Kanger Subtank Nano, 3 ml Organic Cotton Coil (OCC) Clearomizer DISCONTINUED
The Subtank Nano is the smallest of the Kanger Subtank series (which includes the Kanger Subtank Plus and Subtank Mini
.) Like the previous Subtanks, the Subtank Nano utilizes Kanger's Vertical OCC heads
, which have a long lifespan and provide excellent, pure flavor with lots of vapor. The Subtank Nano has 3 ml capacity and features an upgraded airflow control
system and a sturdy pyrex glass
tank. Please note the Subtank Nano does not have an RBA section and is not compatible with the RBA sections of the other Subtanks.
Changing the coil
is easy: simply unscrew the base, unscrew the old OCC coil and replace with a new one. Make sure to prime a new coil by dripping a few drops of e-liquid into the center - if not properly saturated, the coil may burn.
The Subtank Nano features a 510 connection and a removable 510 drip tip. The Subtank Nano has a diameter of 18.5mm, making it especially attractive on smaller devices like the Eleaf iStick 30W
for a super stealthy and highly portable set-up!
- New Organic Cotton Coil (OCC) heads
- Redesigned Airflow control base
- 510 connector
- Glue-free design
- Pyrex Glass Tank for protection from harsh liquids
- Capacity is 3 ml
- Comes with OCC coil heads
1 x Subtank Nano (pre-installed with 0.5 ohm sub ohm OCC head / 15-30W range)
1 x Extra OCC head (1.2 ohm / 12-25W range)
1 x Spare Pyrex glass tube
2 x Spare o-rings
1 x User Manual
1 x Nice packing box to store the tank when not in use
PLEASE NOTE: As with the Aspire Atlantis, please only use the sub ohm (0.5 ohm) OCC head in the Subtank with devices capable of handling sub ohm coils. If using a mechanical mod, please only use High Drain batteries with a high amp limit; if using a variable power mod, please use High Drain batteries in a device capable of putting out 20W or higher. NEVER use sub ohm coils on an eGo battery or a device unequipped to support sub ohm coils. It is for your safety!
OCC heads are not compatible with other Kanger clearomizers. To ensure that the OCC heads are thoroughly saturated and do not burn, Kanger recommends dripping 2-3 drops of e-liquid into the center of the OCC heads before using, as well as setting the tank aside for a few moments after filling with e-liquid. Please take the time to read the included User Manual for a detailed description on the proper use of this unit.
Dimensions: 47mm (1.85") / Diameter 18.5mm (0.73")
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from your device, wrap a cloth or tissue around the lower end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Clearomizer.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the contact area of your device when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the contact area of your device before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
Please note: Due to the nature of atomizers, we cannot offer warranty, exchange or returns except if DOA.