LiPo-Guard Safety Charging Bag
The Lipo-Guard is a fireproof bag, designed to stop and contain the fire caused by incorrectly or poorly functioning lithium batteries, especially during charging. It is made from a fiberglass woven fabric, similar to fireproof suits worn by firefighters.
It is highly recommended to charge your Lithium Ion batteries inside of a LiPo safety bag. Batteries can fail - when they do, it normally causes venting and sometimes fire. This bag will prevent flames from escaping and allow for venting, so all you see is smoke.
Most chargers with a cord like our Trustfire TR-001 or the eGo USB chargers will work in this bag.
LIPO-GUARD Bag Use Instructions:
- Insert batteries into charger making sure polarity is correct
- Place charger in the bag towards the bottom
- Place Li-Po Bag on non-flammable surface
- Place the charger leads through the space (left or right seam) at the top of the bag
- Close top flap of Li-Po Bag and press, ensuring the seal is secure
- Charge battery using proper charging practices
- Never leave charging battery unattended
Medium: 7" x 9"
Large: 9" x 11.5"